Jimmy Carter Says Trump is Not a Legitimate President

Originally published at: Jimmy Carter Says Trump is Not a Legitimate President | Infostormer.com

Jimmy Carter, a senile old fool and one of the worst American leaders in recent times is claiming that Donald Trump is not a legitimate President because Russians allegedly posted memes on Facebook.

NPR:

Former President Jimmy Carter says President Trump would not have won the 2016 election without help from Russia, commenting shortly after Trump made a smiling appearance alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 Summit in Japan.

Carter, a Democrat, said that he views Trump, a Republican, as an illegitimate president.

Speaking at a Carter Center event at a resort in Leesburg, Va., on Friday, the former president was asked how the U.S. should respond to Russia’s involvement in the presidential election that put Trump into office.

Carter replied:

“Well, the president himself should condemn it, admit that it happened, which I think 16 [of the] intelligence agencies have already agreed to say. And there’s no doubt that the Russians did interfere in the election. And I think the interference although not yet quantified, if fully investigated would show that Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016. He lost the election, and he was put into office because the Russians interfered on his behalf.”

The former president seemed to be referring to a 2017 analysis from the Director of National Intelligence, which, while speaking for 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, was specifically relying on three of those agencies — the CIA, FBI and NSA — when it said the U.S. intelligence community had concluded Russia interfered in the election. Other agencies then affirmed the conclusion.

Even the people who believe Russia interfered in the 2016 election have said that their activities had no impact on the outcome. So for Carter to claim that it had an impact on the election result is just proof that he’s nothing but an old fool rambling on about subjects he doesn’t understand.

It’s insane that he is out in public speaking on such matters. He’s like 100 years old now and it is clear that his mind is gone. He should remove himself from public life to avoid embarrassing himself further.

8 Likes

Carter was such a shitty President that he should be considered disqualified from critiquing any other Prez…

4 Likes

Jimmy Carter is as dim witted as he is inept.

4 Likes

Peanut for brains farmer

4 Likes

notice that the interviewer didn’t ask Carter any specifics about “russian meddling” which amounted to nothing more than a handful of trolls in the comments section of new stories and the promise of dirt on evil Hillary. does carter know anyone who changed their vote after being ‘brainwashed’ by Russian internet trolls? it was a polarizing election. no one was ‘on the fence’ about it. did you hear anyone say this: “um, let’s see… Hillary is such a kindly leader but i sure do like the cut of Trump’s jib… i’ll go online to see who everyone else is voting for then i’ll change my mind accordingly…”

ironically it was Hasbara Jew-Trolls that flooded the net with fake postings. funny how everyone ignores this when THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT paid punkass jews to post stupid shit like: “your tinfoil hat is too tight.” . they were so easy to spot.

4 Likes

Jimmy Carter is senile, and one of the top 3 worst presidents ever. Why should I care what this old fart says?

5 Likes

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha …spot on…

2 Likes

carter pretends to be a good xtian man but even in his dotage won’t tell the american people THE TRUTH about 9/11. what a cowardly filthbag…

4 Likes