Jim Acosta Has Been Banned From the White House Grounds

Originally published at: Jim Acosta Has Been Banned From the White House Grounds | Infostormer.com

lol look at this tweet.

What a piece of shit this guy is. Serves him right for finally getting banned. This clown has rudely badgered both Sarah Sanders and the President multiple times over the past couple of years. It looks like what happened at today’s press conference was too much so Trump has had him banned from the White House grounds.

In case you missed it, here’s footage of the encounter which led to this. Acosta broke protocol and even refused to give up the microphone when a female staffer tried to take it away from him.

The tool even recorded cell phone footage of the Secret Service when he was barred from entering.

But strategically this is a fantastic move by Trump. The Jewish media is going to be foaming at the mouth crying about Acosta being banned while ignoring the more pertinent story about Jeff Sessions.

9 Likes

If Acosta’s father is still alive, Trump should have him deported because he came into the country illegally (Refugee) during the Cuban missile crisis. If I was in charge, I would deport him and his beaner son.

8 Likes

100 percent. Acosta is the biggest piece of shit asshole in America. I’m surprised he hasn’t been physically attacked at one of the MAGA rallies yet.

8 Likes

Back in the day, this how you’d respond to journalist.

4 Likes

This might be a slight exaggeration (not sure); but quite seriously, banning a piece of shit like this from the White House is probably better than winning a seat in the House of Representatives.

How much power should the media have, exactly?

2 Likes

That’s Dr. D David Schultz in that GIF proving that wrestling is a real sport.

2 Likes

i sometimes pose as an american nationalist nigger on YT when i am bored at work, and you should see the difference in how i get responded to by other negroes.
I am drawn to the conclusion very rapidly , that these ditsoon melanzanas could be put to better use against the [[[true enemy]]] of humanity.
Don’t worry , those who fell in line would be fed and kept well for their loyalty against the serpent seed as the white man has been doing anyway in much too high of a fashion/cost for centuries.
In my estimation , these niggers owe US reparations for 200 plus years of worthlessness.

2 Likes

That microphone girl is quite pretty.

I don’t see why Fox News is going all in on the idea that Acosta touched the girl and pushed her away or something when it’s clear nothing like that really happened. Acosta should be banned for being a dick and honestly it would look better if the president said as much.

1 Like

Acosta is rude, arrogant, and refuses to behave with even a modicum of courtesy and consideration for others. He deserves to be banned for life.

2 Likes

Pos “jackass jim ocast people” needs one between his eyes! Never witnessed someone so obnoxious as this whackjob

2 Likes

can you imagine the kvetching and bucket of jew tears that we would be witnessing if a conservative rep.
“reporter” did that to some poor oppressed woman that has been dominated by evil white male patriarchy her whole life?
Because the nonwhite world is so very “matriarchal”, goy…
its like these kikes and their mind slaves shapeshift in the middle of a sentence…how does that claim even sound accurate or make any sense?
muh sexism

3 Likes