Jews will not replace us

Use this bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dude I have over 6k images on imageshack
uh…am I sick for thinking this is funny?

@MosheShekelRod as you can see, imageshack allows me to store and sort my precious memes by catagory

3 Likes

There’s a 2MB limit in place so that would explain that… is everything under 2MB fine?

1 Like

Well, the one with Michael Caine 3D is ok…when I navigate away from the page and come back, the link is all that’s left.
Strange…BUT, it is HOSTED

@MosheShekelRod lets see if this resized one stays

1 Like

Jews and gas equals bliss Thanks for the invite Azz

2 Likes

The Jew should not be allowed to replace us (with Jews or their mongrelized slaves) any more than the smallpox virus should be allowed to replace the cells of sane White people who are loyal to their race.

2 Likes

Let’s try a hosted animated gif. It didn’t animate, even at kek.

1 Like

When the oven timer rings than the jew is done

2 Likes

DDD

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

jews

5 Likes

Jews will not replace us

they’re trying to

also this forum is a good option for folks who for some reason cant or wont use TOR or those who might have Daily Stormer blocked at work, etc

2 Likes

Hey Lee, I used to listen to you back in 2012 when you were on Oracle. You used to always bitch about American sluts and your adventures in Panama or wherever the fuck it was. Those podcasts were fucking hilarious!

1 Like

Ha ha… yea those were fun times. Glad you liked those old shows. My views have slightly evolved over the past 5 years… but so much has happened since then.

I’m doing a semi-regular podcast again now. They’re linked up on http://www.stormerreport.com/ if you want to hear them.

1 Like

Good stuff. I’ll listen in, not everyone has what it takes to do podcasts but you do. You and Sven make a good team as well.

2 Likes

3 Likes

326daacad906d4ab0c6226fe956112aaa999d668_1_438x500f96d9adf656e44dceb6f87dbf28f131534f6fdd3_1_690x467

1 Like