Jews Whine After Al Jazeera Questions Fake Holocaust Statistics

Originally published at: Jews Whine After Al Jazeera Questions Fake Holocaust Statistics | Infostormer.com

Jews are very angry that Al Jazeera published a video that has since been taken down questioning some of the statistics surrounding their retarded soap and lampshade hoax known as the Holocaust.

Video posted to AJ+ Arabic's social media pages says Jews skewed Holocaust facts and statistics to get reparations from Germany, and that the establishment of Israel was derived from Nazi ideologyhttps://t.co/82DpeNMv3Q

— Haaretz.com (@haaretzcom) May 19, 2019

While the video itself falsely claimed that the Holocaust was real, it did reveal some uncomfortable truths. Like how the kikes have used this fake hoax to extort money from the Germans.

It’s embarrassing that Al Jazeera voluntarily took down the video and suspended the journalists who did it because of kvetching from the kikes.

Qatari state-funded broadcaster Al Jazeera suspended two journalists over a video they produced claiming the extent of the Holocaust was being misrepresented by Jews https://t.co/MmehzqupIZ

— AFP news agency (@AFP) May 19, 2019

Talk about not having journalistic integrity. If they had any, they would be calling out this retarded shower room gas chamber hoax and exposing it for what it is. And that’s an enormous Jewish fraud that’s been orchestrated against all of humanity.

I mean, if the Jewish Holocaust actually happened as the kikes tell us, why can’t I find a high quality lampshade made of Jewish skin? I’ve searched all over the Internet and couldn’t find one. I know they’re in high demand, but the fact that I can’t find one is sort of ridiculous.

10 Likes

All these precious soap & lampshade relics miraculously vanished with the advent of DNA testing.

7 Likes

I got this one at IKEA but it has been discontinueddownload

8 Likes

this was very disappointing… they even threw the lying Jews a bone and still got attacked. but this is their fault for caving to jew pressure. fuck them, they deserved it for being gutless.

someone get an ebay account, make an antique looking lampshade out of some skin of some kind then put it on ebay as a “WWII jew-skin lampshade”. lol… you will get banned from ebay so it’s got to be someone who’s not already an ebay seller or customer but i will be fun to watch the hi-jinx. it might make international news. lol…

4 Likes

exactly right… but i do believe that the lying jews have a few lampshades on display around the world. i have a very gullibly but smart friend from gradeschool who claims that she knows that the holocaust is real because, * get this * she, “touched the lampshade”. LMAO! i’m sure that she cringed thinking that she was touching actual jew skin making the lying jews very happy indeed.

5 Likes