Jews Whine About Iceland's Plan to Ban Infant Circumcison

Originally published at: Jews Whine About Iceland’s Plan to Ban Infant Circumcison | Infostormer.com

Jews are upset that Iceland a nation with roughly 300,000 people is proposing an outright ban on infant circumcision.

Euro News:

Jewish leaders in Europe have slammed a draft law that proposes to ban boys in Iceland from being circumcised.

They say the outline legislation — set to be debated in Iceland’s parliament in the coming weeks — would be an attack on Judaism.

The proposal has been put forward by Progressive Party MP Silja Dögg Gunnarsdóttir and is backed by several other Icelandic politicians.

Circumcising girls has been illegal in Iceland since 2005, but there is no provision for boys, Gunnarsdóttir told Euronews.

The bill proposes a six-year prison term for anyone found guilty of “removing part or all of the [child’s] sexual organs”.

But religious leaders — including those from the Jewish and Catholic community — have criticised the plans.

The Jewish Communities in the Nordic Countries said if passed the law would stop its brethren from establishing themselves in Iceland.

That last paragraph is very telling about the Jewish mind. They are complaining that the anti-circumcision law would prevent Jews from establishing themselves in Iceland. These kikes absolutely believe as if they have the right to subvert every country on the planet including Iceland. And anything that discourages them from doing that is anti-Semitic. That includes laws forbidding people from mutilating baby dicks.

Jews are an evil race. There is no other way to describe them. You would think they’d be happy having the ability to cut and suck baby dicks in Israel, but nothing is ever enough for them.

The more I witness Jewish behavior the more I despise and hate their race.

7 Likes

Notice how anything against (((them))) is antisemitic.

2 Likes

And anything against the Gentiles is entertainment.

2 Likes

WTF are Jews doing in Nordic countries anyway? If they have such a hard-on for genital mutilation there are plenty of other places to practice their sick barbaric customs. No one really wants them, Norway used to have a ‘No Jews allowed’ part in their constitution.

2 Likes

Iceland should bring back the masturbating machines & skull smashers.

gear2c
German technology at its finest!

4 Likes

I don’t know what is meant by this statement. Does the new law prohibit male kikelets from being circumcised as well? Why are there jews in Nordic countries anyway? Get the hell out, you dirty, uncouth swine.

3 Likes

As if preventing them from establishing themselves in Iceland would be a bad thing!

4 Likes

Given what Jews have done to other nations, it’s only fair that Whites should be able to go into “Israel”, take over the banks, the media, education and the judiciary, introduce “diversity” in the Knesset, ban straight Jew males from the military and bring in Palestinians along with compulsory repatriation and conscription for the likes of Lena Dunham and Sarah Silverman, introduce laws prohibiting denial that Jews were responsible for 9/11, the Bolshevik Revolution and WWII, etc., charge Jews who slander Hitler and “the Nazis” with “stirring up racial hatred”, demolish the wall and allow in African migrants (especially from Sudan and Eritrea), make it compulsory for Jews to refer to the immigrants as “refugees” rather than “infiltrators”, ban circumcision, routinely mock Judaism but ban Jews from saying anything bad about Islam, have comedians say, “I hope Hitler did kill six million Jews; I’d f***ing do it again in a second”, and encourage transgenderism and faggotry amongst Jews whilst enforcing prohibition of pedophilia.

6 Likes

Iceland has less then 100 Jews. Now Dorrit Moussaieff a Israeli kikess was able to become First Lady of Iceland for 2003 -2016!! Unbelievable!! Kikes keep coming back to western countries and leeching them.
IMG_1013

4 Likes

Honestly,I’d be very enthusiastic about Jews establishing themselves on an island. As long as they’re all penned up on it,and never allowed to leave.

The problem here,as I see it,is the island that was chosen. Iceland already has a batch of perfectly decent Icelanders living there. As well as some nice scenery and a very interesting history.

The Kerguelens,which are a long way from anywhere else,way off shipping lanes,uninhabited(mostly) and surrounded by cold,deep water,would be a much better choice. It would really suck for the seals and penguins already living there,so we’d have to do the decent thing,and relocate them. Possibly to Iceland!

1 Like

@somedaysoon I keep thinking the best place to get rid of the kikes once and for all would be the Soviet Far East, either Birobizhan (which was Stalin’s idea) or the Kamchatka Peninsula (my idea).

1 Like

I like the idea,but the problem I have with it is surface transport. If they get there via truck or rail,there’s a possibility that-sooner or later-they’ll be able to catch a ride out of the place.

That’s why I like the island concept. Find an isolated island,away from traditional shipping lanes,and park them there to make friends with the seagulls.

I grant that getting them to an island will be more troublesome and expensive than railheading or trucking them to a remote area in Siberia. But I think that the extra trouble would be worth it,since the chances of them sneaking off an island are comparatively low.

I will certainly state that the Kolyma Basin has its advantages,though. Relatively inexpensive,in terms of getting them there,and since the zhids aren’t known for wilderness survival skills,the possibilities of escape are probably low enough to not be an issue.

1 Like

Agattu island in Alaska would be a good spot.

1 Like

Antarctica might be a good choice for relocation.

1 Like

The wording of the narrative never changes, does it. Notice it would be an “attack” on Jewery. Always the victim, oh the poor poor jews.

1 Like