Jews Say That Jews Marrying Non-Jews is Like a "Second Holocaust"

Originally published at: Jews Say That Jews Marrying Non-Jews is Like a “Second Holocaust” | Infostormer.com

Jews are viewing the intermarriage between Jews and non-Jews in the United States as a “second Holocaust.”

Axios:

Israel’s newly appointed Minister of Education Rafi Peretz said at a Cabinet meeting on July 1 that the rate of intermarriage among U.S. Jews is “like a second Holocaust,” according to 3 people who were in the room.

Why it matters: Peretz, a former chief rabbi of the Israeli army, is the leader of a bloc of ultra right-wing religious parties. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was personally involved in forming this political bloc, which also includes the Jewish supremacist “Jewish Power” party. If Netanyahu wins the upcoming elections, Peretz will likely stay on as education minister.

Peretz’s remarks represent the growing rift between the Orthodox parts of Israeli society and politics, and the majority of U.S. Jews who are much more liberal, and most of whom identify with the Reform or Conservative denominations.

How it happened: The July 1 Cabinet meeting included a briefing by Dennis Ross, chairman of the board of the “Jewish People Policy Institute” and a senior official in the Obama, Bush, and Clinton administrations, on trends in Jewish communities around the world, in particular in North America.

During Ross’ briefing, the ministers discussed the growing rate of marriages between Jews and non-Jews in America.

Peretz said the assimilation of Jews around the world and mostly in the U.S. was “like a second Holocaust,” and added that due to intermarriages in the last 70 years the Jewish people “lost 6 million people.” Peretz’s spokesman confirmed this account.

Maybe I’d believe the “second Holocaust” line if there was a “first Holocaust.” But as we know the “first Holocaust” allegedly involving shower room gas chambers, soap and lampshades never happened. It was an enormous Jewish lie based on some of the most insane and absurd tales imaginable.

But either way, it is interesting to see how the Jews are paranoid about their racial group mixing with non-Jews. If a White person described how they were concerned about their racial group mixing with niggers, gooks, spics or some other race of people, they’d be called racist and hateful by these same kikes.

Their blatant hypocrisy on this issue is why I fully support multiculturalism for Israel. The Israeli people need to let in millions of Ethiopian Jews and other Africans to mix with their people. I want to see Jewish women fucking niggers and creating beautiful Jewish nigger babies. It will be truly vibrant.

8 Likes

It’s too bad that the 1st Holocaust never happened then there would be no need for a 2nd.

4 Likes

They don’t love that diversity so much in their own families.

3 Likes

It’s actually a holocaust for us cause it contaminates our gene pool.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, inter-marriage is the only thing that kept their inbred race alive.

4 Likes

Did he pull that 6 million number from his ass?!
And, if a white man said against such about intermarriage then we know what will happen. Double standard…

3 Likes

LMAO!

i saw a nice mixed-race couple at walmart the other day. a blond woman with a groid and three little monkeys in the shopping cart , not one of whom looked like mom. they all looked like monkey daddy… but having one of these womb invaders wasn’t enough. she wanted more. the little monkeys call her “mommy” but clearly she’s just a surrogate womb for a shiftless nigger.

3 Likes

Once the nigger progeny grows up, they’ll turn against their own whitey mom

2 Likes

Ah…well,being married to a yenta would arguably be a lot worse than a nice,quiet work camp,so yeah.

You can prolly make a case that it’s another Shoah.

1 Like

“Someday, I want to go visit my mother in Flarida!”

2 Likes

Nothing makes me want to go out and participate in a holocaust more than seeing yet another story about the ‘Holocaust’…

2 Likes

A beach in Israel.

3 Likes

The Wally Butterworth Collection

was just listening to this one on vimeo

He has a different translation of what Christianity is than our churches do now.
Oy vey, such good obedient cattle we are.