Jews Say Israeli Eurovision Promo is Anti-Semitic

Originally published at: Jews Say Israeli Eurovision Promo is Anti-Semitic | Infostormer.com

For some reason the annual Eurovision contest is being held in Israel this year. The Israelis put out a promo for the event attempting to engage in self-deprecating humor joking about how Jews are greedy while referencing their occupation of Palestinian lands.

It did not go over well. The video was so weird and cringeworthy that actual Jews have criticized it and are even calling the video anti-Semitic.

Eurovision is shaping up to be a big flop, and this video isn’t going to save it. Antisemitism and misogyny set to music is a bad look, Israel. #BoycottEurovision2019@BDSmovement pic.twitter.com/HmdBJ4s4fr

— JewishVoiceForPeace (@jvplive) May 10, 2019

So basically the video was too Jewish for the Jews.

The Eurovision event in Israel looks like it is going to be a big flop. Few tickets have sold and few people are willing to travel to Israel to watch this nonsense live. People are tired of the evil the Israelis are engaged in and don’t want to financially support them with any shekels.

I don’t even understand why Israel is allowed to participate in Eurovision let alone host it. Jews are not European. They’re a race of evil parasites that have nothing in common with Europeans. If they had something in common with us, they wouldn’t have been kicked out of our lands over and over again.

9 Likes

Take note of recent winners:

My thoughts exactly.

8 Likes

Back in 2008ish, my Mexican boss came to me with the FIFA rankings and pointed out in disgust how beanerland was ranked lower than Israhell. I politely told him he knew damn well I am Deutsche and by punishment of law can’t criticize the Chosen People. Israel being in UEFA also puzzled him. Long story short, he got a little J-woke. Eurovision sucks, it brought us ABBA.

6 Likes

I don’t think any truer words have been said “jews gonna jew”

4 Likes

Let them overplay their hand because most are tired of the constant whining.

6 Likes

Any time something gets a bit too close to the truth, it is immediately banned as “anti-semitic”.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Whites are allowed to make fun of themselves but not the Jews? :thinking: Ok then we shall do the same!

6 Likes

hopefully the ovens are real next time

4 Likes

I finally saw the Eurovision promo. Threw up a little.

3 Likes

I know this thing is over but I usualy put honey in my Earl Gray tea but I remember that awful song and the “honey” hook then I just drink grapefruit juice.