Jews Say Diversity Will Destroy Israel

what’s this? the jews say that living in peace with the Palestinians will “destroy israel”. imagine that… someone tell these RACIST JEWS that diversity is a strength and it must be embraced by all countries.

4 Likes

I certainly hope so.

3 Likes

Yeah, while these hypocrites fight to keep the borders of White (and ONLY White) homelands wide open to the 3rd world, and in fact, usher the filthy criminal vermin into our homelands, while demanding a Jew-only state for themselves.

This needs to be pointed out over and over and over and over…until every freaking White gets it.

Jews mean to wipe out every one of us.

5 Likes

I wonder about the future of the Zionist state. I know the jews intend Jerusalem to be the capital of their future world empire but will that really happen? Millions of Hindoos, Arabs, Negroes and Orientals are wise to them now. And with the third world population surging how can Israel expect to remain predominantly jewish much longer?

2 Likes

they must make Jerusalem their capital to keep angry xtians from bombing them when they get wise to their evil jew-scams.

1 Like

I’m totally advocate for immigration in Israel. The more that colony will get flood by massive immigration, the more the jews will be a minority strip of all there power. It be nice if it could have a reverse Soros who could push this agenda.

1 Like

Just reading this… seems that even Israhell is infected with PC bullshit… the comments are interesting !!

1 Like

The Jews have obviously Jewed themselves with all this social engineering garbage. If I had more resources I’d be buying Facebook ads promoting abortion and race-mixing to Jewish women in Israel.

2 Likes