Jews Rage Over Tulsi Gabbard Announcing 2020 Run for President

Originally published at: Jews Rage Over Tulsi Gabbard Announcing 2020 Run for President | Infostormer.com

Tulsi Gabbard has just announced a 2020 run for President of the United States. I am officially endorsing her to become the Democrat presidential nominee and plan on supporting her campaign.

The main reason I am doing this is simple, the Jews are mad as fuck that she is throwing her hat in the ring.

Just look at all these kikes raging on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1083909034082656257

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/1083903086211620865

The Jews are already doing the same shit they’ve been doing to President Trump for the past few years. They’re claiming that she is part of some Russian conspiracy and is working with Vladimir Putin because she opposes waging endless war in Syria to benefit Israel.

She’s a true dark horse candidate and one of the few in the Democrat Party not demanding endless wars for Jews.

Obviously I have many political disagreements with Gabbard as a whole but her presidential campaign represents an opportunity to create problems for the entire Jewish Democrat establishment. They’ve become a party centered around representing the interests of billionaire Jews from Wall Street, Silicon Valley and Hollywood while supporting endless wars for Israel.

She probably won’t win the nomination, but the longer her campaign goes the more problems she’s going to cause for the Jewish establishment.

4 Likes

i support anyone in any party who endorses naming the jew.
Step one is admitting you have a problem, obviously.
on a side note, i hate that self righteous uppity kike neo-con mark levin and his self proclaimed “greatness”…i sometime turn on NPR and hear this kikes whiney nasal voice and it immediately makes me fucking cringe.
His whole show is a montage to how wonderfully great he is and how much he has achieved in his lifetime…imagine my shock when he lauds israel and the patriotic goyim that die for israel nonstop…
Last night some shiksa calls in to tell the story of how her husband was shot in the neck in Baghdad in 2005 or something…of course he went on and on about what a hero he was that he died for israel while invading a foreign land illegally which was largely promoted and pushed by the jewish news serpents in the USSA and the all so common “gassing children” narrative…
Here is an interesting site i found by googling 'kike snake mark levin"

oy%20veyyy

i say liquefy them all…a kike is a kike is a kike is a kike.

5 Likes

one day the democrats are going to wake up and realize that they have become neocons. the necons have been slapped in their fuck-faces by Trump but refuse to wake up. more slapping is in the offing.

LOL… i have NPR on my car radio and i’m constantly screaming at these pos jews while going down the road. they ALWAYS have “guests” on their fake news who coincidentally are all on the, hate-trump train but they really try hard to pretend like they’re being objective… on the border wall issue they never bring up the fact that all the top democrats spoke at length about stopping illegal immigration from Mexico. hillary wanted a “fence”…Obama spoke clearly about stopping illegal immigration as did Chucky Schumer… the dem party has a lot of anit-immigrant sentiment or they wouldn’t have made these speeches about illegal immigration at all. they are losing the shutdown battle and they know it…

1 Like

the lefties support and push for border security should be brought up by fox news nonstop for months until it becomes a common talking point.
If we aren’t ever going to actually fight back its time to start playing dirty and using the same tactics the other side uses to slander and sensationalize all forms information.

1 Like

I’d like to see Tulsi and Alexandria have a brown girl bikini pillow fight (If you’ll recall, I also recommended that Brittney Pettibone and Lauren Southern have such a confrontation) .

1 Like