Jews Outraged at Nazi-Themed House Party

Originally published at: Jews Outraged at Nazi-Themed House Party | Infostormer.com

Some teens held a house party and apparently played beer pong with cups in the shape of a swastika. They got exposed and were forced to apologize under threat of having their lives ruined by Jews.

LA Times:

Teens who attended an Orange County party this weekend that included Nazi symbolism purportedly had this to say:

“I want to express my deepest remorse and regret.”

“I made a poor decision.”

“We made a very big mistake.”

“I am so sorry.”

“My actions were disgusting, appalling, irresponsible.”

The house party included cups shaped in the form of a swastika and a Nazi salute.

A parent, who asked not to be identified, released handwritten letters of apology Monday about the same time a huge crowd gathered to denounce the anti-Semitism that had roiled the Newport Beach and Costa Mesa communities since images from the party went viral Sunday.

“I am ashamed none of us stepped up to take down this sign, and we should have stepped up right then and there to say it’s not right,” his child wrote.

In the letters, which were reviewed by The Times, some of the teens said they were not bigoted but admitted they caused great pain to the community.

In Costa Mesa, the mother of two students who went to the party said she was “very upset” about their presence. Her anger and sadness, she said, stem from the fact that she and her family are Jewish.

So the kikes were upset at the Nazi symbols. Well why don’t you move to Israel if this outrages you so much? Why the fuck do you insist on being around a bunch of Whites who might be Nazis? Especially if such things scare you so much.

Seriously, fuck the hell off kikes. Get out of my country and move to Israel if you can’t handle beer pong games with cups shaped like a swastika. You don’t even understand how many people you are pissing off with this shit and you’re operating on borrowed time.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Generation Zyklon is coming of age200px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_119-5592-14A%2C_Gruppe_von_HJ-Jungen

5 Likes

I hope all those anonymous quotes expressing remorse are just bullshit. Those teenz have nothing to apologize for. Funny how the jews never feel the need to apologize for anything, even though they routinely make obscene jokes about Christians, shoot at Palestinian kids, foment wars and revolutions, wreck national economies, poison gentile youth with trashy pop culture, etc, etc.

jews%20dindunuffin

5 Likes

The kikes were threatening to doxx every single one of these kids - likely ruining their chances of going to college and employment.

They’d make sure this followed them for the rest of their lives - just as David Duke - who wore a KKK when he was 19 - yet every single mention of him in the media starts with White Supremacist Klan Leader, David Duke. Forever and in perpetuity.

3 Likes

…thats one way of putting it :joy: