Jews Now Falsely Claiming That Iran Did 9/11 Attacks

Originally published at: Jews Now Falsely Claiming That Iran Did 9/11 Attacks | Infostormer.com

These fucking Jews are out of control. They’re trying to claim that Iran played a key role in the 9/11 attacks. It’s absolute nonsense and this story is being spread all over the tubes by people like Matt Drudge and other Jews.

A Jew named Adam Kredo has penned a piece for the Washington Free Beacon claiming just this.

What’s incredible is that he used an English translation from a Saudi news source which is questionable to begin with. And then claims that because some of the terrorists had a transit flight that stopped in Iran for two hours that this is proof that Iran aided al-Qaeda and helped do 9/11.

I did a much more detailed piece on this that will hopefully be published over at the Daily Stormer shortly. The bottom line is that this does not represent proof that the Iranians had anything to do with the attacks. There’s countless amounts of evidence showing that both the Jews and the Saudis had logistical and financial involvement in 9/11. Not to mention the fact that the Jews gained the most from the attacks.

I guess since the Jews did 9/11 it only makes sense that they would blame their main enemy Iran for what they were responsible for. They’re trying to push whatever propaganda they can come up with to justify a future American military intervention in Iran.

5 Likes

They were jealous of our freedoms.

3 Likes

LMAO. So after almost twenty years of saying it was Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Saddam Hussein, etc. they have contradicted all that and say it was Iran? I am speechless here. This even contradicts their own 911 Commission report, which wasn’t worth the paper it was written on. Sounds to me like they know no one believes that whole bullshit story and are now trying a new bullshit story. Next they’ll say it was Putin. I thought those alleged ‘hijackers’ were mostly of Saudi Arabian descent. Bin Laden and his family were/are of Saudi Arabian descent and are good friends with the Bush family. So easy to see why no attempt to start a war with that country. They control the valves to the world’s oil. Amazing what they can excuse isn’t it? And never mind how those ‘hijackers’ were all Mossad agents along with the dancing Israelis, etc. Oh how short people’s memories are when they are continually dumbed down, drugged up, and distracted.

6 Likes

Too late, kikes - the goyim know.

7 Likes

This is the epitome of “chutzpah!” These rat-faced kikes have the nerve to change the narrative at their convenience. Many normie-fag “conservatives” and boomers will fall for it and repeat this trash until their blue in their retarded faces. Straight up, anyone who believes these Jew lies are clearly retarded. As if Sunni Jihadis would be trained and sponsored by Quds force.

1 Like

Funny how it was OBL and the Taliban when they wanted us to invade Afghanistan, Saddam when they wanted us to invade Iraq, and now Iran when that’s almost the last domino that hasn’t fallen to Jewish control.

The Iranians had no more to do with 9/11 than the Zimbabweans or the Eskimos.

6 Likes

It doesn’t matter much about the substance, the sheeple just remember the headlines. Anything to get the US’s military to fight Iran for the greater Israel agenda.

5 Likes

1-Israeli-Van-911-Dancing

So the van full of explosives and Jews and the other van with traces of explosives and driven by Jews that were stopped on the George Washington Bridge was just a cohencidence??? What about the dancing Israelis who had a camera and tripod set up to document the event???

Adam Kredo “Kredo’s work has been featured in outlets such as the Jerusalem Post, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, and Politico, among others.”

You couldn’t make this shit up, unless you were a dirty scheming kike.

4 Likes