Jews, Not Italians, Dominated American Organized Crime, Which Was Far More Powerful Than People Realize

1 Like

It’s strange that FBI Director Hoover was so reluctant to go after the Mob, even though he had the reputation of being a no-nonsense law and order man. Did the Mob have some kind of dirt on him? There have been rumors about Hoover’s gambling addiction and his relationship with Assistant FBI Director Clyde Tolson. But even if those rumors were true (there is more than a little doubt) I still admire the guy.

hoover%20and%20tolson

1 Like

Hoover had dirt on everyone. Over the years, there were stories that (((Roy Cohn))) used to show friends of his a picture of J. Edgar Hoover in drag. This picture was said to have been taken in New Orleans. (((Mayer Lansky))) is said to have made Hoover’s arrest go away, but he kept the pictures as leverage. (((Lansky))) gave these photos to (((Cohn))) after he had a falling out with both Hoover and Senator Joe McCarthy.

The fag Truman Capote had an interesting take. He remarked on a special kind of fag that likes targeting their own. Capote referred to both Hoover and (((Cohn))) as “Killer Fruits”.

2 Likes

@Jozef_Tiso I just saw an old TV interview from the 70s with Roy Cohn and Gore Vidal, where they discussed (it was actually more of a barely restrained argument) Senator Joe McCarthy. And it was a midday TV show! Our society is definitely getting dumber.

1 Like

I totally agree. For years, I dismissed Gore Vidal as an old queen. Vidal shared many of the same beliefs as Francis Parker Yockey, in that America should align itself with the Soviet Union against the Anglo-Jewish Banking Order. He was a total shitlib, but he understood how vile the Jews were.

Vidal and William F. Buckley were also bitter enemies, as Vidal (correctly) viewed Buckley as a Shabbos Goy. Buckley was said to have collected a dossier on Vidal (which was destroyed by Buckley’s son after Buckley had died). It is rumored that Vidal was a fan of (((NAMBLA))).

2 Likes

@Jozef_Tiso There are rumors that Buckley himself was light in the loafers. That might explain why he was uncomfortable around openly homosexual guys like Vidal.

1 Like

Buckley was a member of Skull and Bones–“That whole Yale Thing”.

1 Like