Jews in Poland Scared of Rising Anti-Semitism

Originally published at: Jews in Poland Scared of Rising Anti-Semitism | Infostormer.com

The people of Poland have about had it with these filthy kikes. What the Jews don’t get is that it is their own behavior that has made them hated. Perhaps they shouldn’t have blamed the Poles for trying to stuff them into shower room gas chambers.

AP:

Matylda Jonas-Kowalik has spent most of her 22 years secure in the belief that she would never know the discrimination, persecution or violence that killed or traumatized generations of Polish Jews before her. She once thought the biggest problem that young Jewish Poles like herself faced was finding a Jewish boyfriend or girlfriend in a country dominated by Catholics.

But an eruption of anti-Semitic comments in public debates amid a diplomatic dispute with Israel over a new Holocaust speech law has caused to her to rethink that certainty. Now she and others fear the hostile rhetoric could eventually trigger anti-Semitic violence, and she finds herself thinking constantly about whether she should leave Poland.

"This is my home. I have never lived anywhere else and wanted this to keep being my home," said Jonas-Kowalik, a Jewish studies major at Warsaw University. "But this makes me very anxious. I don't know what to expect."

Poland's Jewish community is the surviving remnant of a vibrant and diverse Polish- and Yiddish-speaking community that numbered 3.3 million on the eve of the Holocaust. Only 10 percent survived the German genocide, while postwar violence and persecution in the first decades of communist rule forced out many of the survivors.

Since communism's collapse in 1989, Jewish life has been re-emerging, with young people feeling safe enough in Poland's democracy to embrace a heritage their parents and grandparents had largely repressed.

Yet anxieties have been creeping in amid a global rise in xenophobia that was also felt in Poland.

A conservative party, Law and Justice, won power in Poland vowing to restore national greatness while also stressing an anti-Muslim, anti-migrant message. Jews — whose presence in Poland goes back centuries — were increasingly the targets of verbal hate on social media.

Matters escalated a few weeks ago when Israeli officials sharply criticized new Polish legislation that criminalizes blaming Poland as a nation for crimes committed by Nazi Germany. They accused Poland of seeking to use the law to whitewash the role of the Poles who helped Germans kill Jews during the war.

Polish authorities deny that. They say they just want to protect Poland from being depicted as a collaborator of the Nazis when the country was Adolf Hitler's first victim and resisted the Nazis through nearly six years of war and occupation.

Amid Israeli criticism, a prominent Polish right-wing commentator used an offensive slur to refer to Jews. Rather than being punished, he was welcomed on TV programs, including a state television talk show where he and the host made anti-Jewish comments, including jokes about Jews and gas chambers.

The entire idea that Poles willfully helped the Germans Holocaust them is the most insane narrative imaginable. Germany was at war with Poland and occupied the country during World War II. So even if you believe these retarded fairy tales about gas chambers, death roller coasters and lampshade factories, it is absurd to blame the Poles for any of these things.

The Jews declared war on the German people in 1933. Can you blame the Germans for rounding them up and stuffing them in concentration camps? While the concentration camps were real, they were not death camps as the Jews have claimed.

In fact, it wasn't until recent years that the Jews have tried to partially blame Poles for their Holocaust hoax. For decades, all the blame for this stupid lie has been placed on the Germans. This has been a very dumb move especially considering that Poland has the power to fully expose this hoax since many of these so-called death camps are located on Polish soil.

The new law implemented by the Poles making it illegal to blame Poles for the Jew Holocaust hoax is revealing how insanely hypocritical the Jews are. They’ve demanded laws be passed everywhere in Europe making it illegal to deny their stupid hoax. But when the Poles pass a law making it illegal to blame them for their hoax, they cry about anti-Semitism. This is only making people hate the Jews more.

In a sane world, no such laws forbidding any sort of political speech would exist. Still, this new law implemented by the Poles is good because it is exposing just how insane and crazy the Jewish race is.

The Poles should take this one step further and abolish all Holocaust denial laws. They should then launch an official inquiry into this kike hoax.

4 Likes

Why are there jews in Poland? You would have thought it was the last place on Earth they would ever want to live in again. But that’s how kikes are. If they get kicked out of a country they will return to it as soon as possible, as if they had never left. The Fuhrer himself observed this phenomenon in Mein Kampf. Hitler also famously said that establishing a jewish state in Palestine would never serve as a “homeland” for the jews. It would be a hideout for jew criminals, as well as the nerve center for their global empire of crime and vice.

5 Likes

They pull these numbers out of their ass. Buried along with other facts are, for example,
In all of German occupied Europe, there resided 2.4 million jews before the war, according to the World Jewish Encyclopedia.
After the war. 3.8 million jewish “Holocaust Survivors” were receiving pensions from the German government.

5 Likes

If we ever manage to get the zhids penned up on an island,there needs to be a reasonably ironclad rule the North American and Western European naval units are not to provide patrol services.

The patrol units seriously need to come from lands that retain social memory of suffering at the hands of the Jews. Polish kids,Russian kids,maybe some Baltic kids(?) still have grandparents and other relatives with horror stories of Jewish control.

Those are the kids that need to be crewing the ships cruising around the island and making sure those zhids stay put. Not-regrettably- us Americans,Canadians,and West Europeans. I don’t think we ( quite yet ) have the spine to look at a bunch of Jews wailing on a beach,laugh out loud,and wave a ham sandwich at them.

2 Likes

@somedaysoon I was thinking maybe Sakhalin Island off the coast of Eastern Siberia might be a good place to dump those jews. There’s only 15-20 million of 'em. Just make sure they never get off that island again. EVER.

2 Likes

Hmm…I think I remember reading somewhere that Sakhalin also has a large population of Brown Bear.

So,yeah! We can definitely put it on the list of places to seriously consider.

3 Likes

It’s hard for me to undrstand how can smart people belive these lies. Have we lost our minds?

I would like to ask you something, please: there are places in Poland, where these camps were supposed to be. Please please please go there, or send a friend there, to reveal the lie. And show the world the truth!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Whitegirl is that for cocaine or what LMFAO get an avatar of a kitty.

2 Likes

A few years ago I was still naive. I spoke with this black girl, and was saying things like: “I know your pain, we are all sisters!” She looked at me, and said: “white girl, you will NEVER know my pain!” That all I was to her, a white girl.
Years passed, things changed, my eyes opened… But I kept the name she gave me, to remind myself what world do we live in today.

2 Likes

foolish overrides smart.

1 Like

Poland’s unofficial motto- Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna. It’s all about the fatherland! Jews are simply guests there. Where are their guest manners?! And in that result, they are so hated-

2 Likes

To add, I guess they felt they had used up Germany and it turned to a vassal fag-islamic state and turned to Poland as the next fresh blood. Good thing they resisted. Truth always trumps lies!

1 Like