Jews Go Nuts After New York Ends Religious Exemption for Vaccinations

Originally published at: Jews Go Nuts After New York Ends Religious Exemption for Vaccinations | Infostormer.com

Orthodox Jews are going nuts after New York passed a law ending vaccination exemptions on religious beliefs.

CBS NY:

New Yorkers can no longer claim religious exemptions to avoid vaccinations.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a bill yesterday that ended vaccination exemptions based on religious beliefs.

The measure is meant to protect the public amid the worst measles outbreak in decades, which the governor called a “public health crisis.”

Cuomo said the new law takes effect immediately.

“If your kid is immunocompromised and going to school or a day care center, you want to know that they’re going to be safe,” said State Sen. Brad Hoylman, who sponsored the bill.

The measles outbreak started in October and spread through parts of Brooklyn, particularly in the Orthodox Jewish communities. Since the start of June, there have been more than 250 confirmed cases in Rockland County.

“It’s our obligation to act. We have to do everything we can to get the number of people vaccinated up,” State Sen. David Carlucci, who represents Westchester and Rockland counties, said.

Parents against vaccinations protested in Assembly chambers Thursday.

“The government does not have the right to interfere with my personal religious beliefs,” said one woman. “We will not vaccinate. What’s going to happen is we’re going to either home school or we’re going to move out of state.”

Ah, so Jews are threatening to leave over this bill? If that’s the case, maybe the solution to getting this parasitical race out of our countries is to ban religious exemptions for vaccinations nationwide. It will encourage these Jews to leave and go to Israel.

Even if these vaccines do cause autism, it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing. That’s because we have hard evidence that many autists eventually become anti-Semitic shitposters on 4Chan.

6 Likes

as much as i despise these jews they are in-the-right. why do people who’ve been vaccinated fear someone who isn’t UNLESS the vaccines DON’T WORK.

4 Likes

“If your kid is immunocompromised and going to school or a day care center, you want to know that they’re going to be safe,” said State Sen. Brad Hoylman, who sponsored the bill.

It’s for the people who have shitty immune systems.

4 Likes

lol… yeah, that’s bullshit… the Commie gov in NY Shitty just wants to control people. strange that this hasn’t made it to the super-court yet.

the plan is to bring ebola into The USA then declare a health emergency and force EVERYONE to get vaccinated.

4 Likes

That’s Right Exactly What I have Been Saying for A While They will bring diseases into the cities and force Vaccinations all part of Agenda 21.

5 Likes

Jews are known carriers of deadly diseases and should be expelled from all white societies.

11 Likes

It would really be a shame if they left the country.

4 Likes

yes, and NY Shitty is going to be the super-court test. if they say forced vaccinations are constitutional, WATCH OUT. i may go down shooting…

5 Likes

@MightyWhitey
I would recommend a MAK-90 with several 50 round drums.

4 Likes

I’m perplexed why they would force this on the Orthodox Jewish communities if Jews control the vaccination scam through the pharmaceutical industry?

All vaccines are polluted with mercury, formaldehyde, and, whatever toxic chemicals that they are unknowingly forcing upon our children and yes, I got a vaccine waiver years ago from the state that I live in for my children now teens.

4 Likes

yes, but my main concern is our government putting live viruses in vaccines. look, the same psychopaths who did 9/11 are still in-charge of the world. they are monsters above the law. they can do anything that they want to us.

4 Likes

The talmudic Freemason elites just use them as pawns in this 6 million dimension chess game. They are just pure evil.

5 Likes

I don’t blame you this Tyrantical Government is getting out of control.

1 Like

You should be more than just a General…

4 Likes

This they can literally shut down people’s bodies especially when this 5G becomes available on every street corner Vaccinations plus 5G equals Instant Death for any Activist Dissident or Whistle Blower or anyone who dares to tell the truth.

3 Likes

lol yep…

3 Likes

If vaccines work, then what are vaccinated people so worried about?
LOL
Its like these fags and their lies…Doesn’t the letter “B” in the acronym LGBTQXYX suggest that there are only 2 genders?
This is all propagandized hype to distract.
Here comes war with Iran…so winning.

1 Like