Jews Fear Rise of Anti-Semitism in Hungary

Originally published at: Jews Fear Rise of Anti-Semitism in Hungary | Infostormer.com

A Hungarian magazine supportive of the Hungarian government has just published an issue showing a prominent Jew with bank notes around him on its cover. This has made the Jews very nervous.

The poor Jews are afraid to speak out about this. Too bad for them. They should go back to Israel if they feel uncomfortable with their treachery being exposed.

Hungary has already thrown out the subversive non-governmental organizations financed by the evil kike George Soros. There’s a good number of Hungarians who know what the Jews have been up to and want them gone. It is good to see that institutions supportive of the Hungarian state are echoing that sentiment.

We need to work towards a situation where all Jews are removed from the West and relocated to Israel. Once all the Jews are in a single location, they could be easily dealt with. The only reason Israel exists at all is because it is supported by the United States. Remove that support and we would quickly see the Iranians and their allies deal with the Jews in short order.

7 Likes

they wouldn’t even have to. without western support for israel, the jews would all starve because they have no industry. they don’t make anything or produce anything that the world wants. their economy is illegally supported by Jew Fed Banksters who funnel billions to that failed state annually which is a big reason that they get their all-goyim army to attack countries that eschew the jew-dollar. once the world stops accepting this corrupt currency the banksters won’t be able to fund Israel and the jews WILL STARVE.

8 Likes

somewhere i read that they develop some sort of internet processing stuff in israhell…
Yeah, as in the technology they steal from everyone by spying and being criminals…

4 Likes

They don’t even dispute the accuracy of the claims; all they can do is whine about it.

9 Likes

Jews should fear the rise of antisemitism in me.

7 Likes

There are three things that the kikes produce in ‘israel’. One: a lot of the surveillance gear that forms part of this 1984 George Orwell society ZOGs are busy constructing. Two: weapons, tested on their captive guinea-pigs in places like the West-Bank, East-Jerusalem, and Gaza concentration camps. And three: human organs.

I’d really love to see these horrible bastards starve.

Long live Iran!

6 Likes

I think our based Magyar Bros are aware of the jq

show_soros

dwriter_15028100392

7 Likes

The Hungarian press obviously isn’t under jew control, otherwise magazine covers like this would never be printed. Any form of mass media not under total jew control quickly becomes a center of resistance to their power.

5 Likes

Their only industry is money changing and kikery, that’s all. They wish to sit like an effendi and keep their palms soft. They won’t survive in long term.

5 Likes

And yet their government has shut-down nationalist meetings in the past, even forbidding WNs of status from openly relocating there.

So there’s still work to be done in this regard.

2 Likes