Jews dominated the Hungarian communist govt 1945-1953

saw this over on David Irving’s website:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/Uprising/Grubach_170110.html

apparently Irving got attacked by jew media for saying this in one of his books (Uprising! - about the 1956 Hungarian revolution) and then it turns out that other jews admitted it in one of their own books:

On page 89 of Stanley Rothman’s and S. Robert Lichter’s Roots of Radicalism: Jews, Christians, and the New Left, originally published in 1982 by Oxford University Press, we read:

“[T]he leading cadres of Communist party in the postwar period [of Hungary] were Jews, who completely dominated the regime until 1952-53. Then a series of purges, stemming in part from Stalin’s anti-Semitism, eliminated many of them. Jews were also active in other parties, including the Social Democrats, before such parties were crushed by the Communist regime. Their role was most significant, however, within the Communist party. The top membership of the new Communist regime, including the secret police, during its first years was almost entirely Jewish. The wags of Budapest explained the presence of a lone gentile in the party leadership on the grounds that a ‘goy’ was needed to turn on the lights on Saturday [sic].”

5 Likes

It’s on my to read list. Big fan if David Irving.

3 Likes

I read Uprising many years ago, and am motivated to re-read it. Now if only I can find my copy, which is around here somewhere…

1 Like