Jews Continue Shooting and Gassing Palestinians in Gaza

Originally published at: Jews Continue Shooting and Gassing Palestinians in Gaza | Infostormer.com

Check this out, it looks as if we have some real human rights violations being committed by the Zionist Jews of Israel. Unlike the claims of chemical weapons use in Syria, these are documented human rights violations. Kikes are indiscriminately gassing and shooting people in the Gaza Strip.

Here’s some of the latest footage from the clashes which have been going on for the past few weeks.

These Jews are evil. They do not deserve their own country. Their entire race is shit. Go ahead and call me an anti-Semite for saying that. Everyone knows that what I’m saying is true, it’s just a question of if you have the courage to speak it yourself.

4 Likes

Well, it looks like Trump the liar, deceiver, and traitor has decided to attacked Syria for his jew masters. The writing was on the wall when he made fellow jew puppet, Bolton his NSA.

3 Likes

The wall isn’t even done and he is already sending us to die for israel.

2 Likes

I can’t believe it, even though I can. And guess what… It is Friday the 13th. Scary.

1 Like

As I write this attacks by the US in Syria have begun. I hope Russia unleashes everything they have on the sons of bitches and send a few missiles into Israel for good measure. Looks like game on folks.

4 Likes

A fake chemical attack on Syria? WWW III.

Jews use illegal white phosphorus against Palestinian? …crickets.

3 Likes

Did we suspect this all along?

He’s turning out to be just another in a long line of American presidents totally controlled by Jews:

3 Likes

Who knows what kind of monstrous atrocities the kikes have committed in Zionist Occupied Palestine since they ordered their dog Trump to launch an unprovoked attack on Syria?

2 Likes