Jews Claim Government Spying on Trump Campaign is a Conspiracy Theory

Originally published at: Jews Claim Government Spying on Trump Campaign is a Conspiracy Theory | Infostormer.com

Attorney General Bill Barr mentioned during Congressional testimony that Donald Trump’s campaign was spied on by corrupt government officials. This has caused Democrats, including many Jews to call this a conspiracy theory.

Look at what three Democrat Jews are saying about it.

AG Barr admitted he had no evidence to support his claim that spying on the Trump campaign “did occur.”

AG Barr must retract his statement immediately or produce specific evidence to back it up.

Perpetuating conspiracy theories is beneath the office of the Attorney General.

— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) April 10, 2019

These comments directly contradict what DOJ previously told us. I’ve asked DOJ to brief us immediately. In the meantime, the AG still owes us the full Mueller report. #ReleaseTheReport https://t.co/DFOP5igcnO

— (((Rep. Nadler))) (@RepJerryNadler) April 10, 2019

The casual suggestion by the nation’s top law enforcement officer of “spying” may please Donald Trump, who rails against a “deep state coup,” but it strikes another destructive blow to our democratic institutions.

The hardworking men and women at the DOJ and FBI deserve better. https://t.co/7kJfsU8Rv0

— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) April 10, 2019

So these same kikes who breathlessly promoted the conspiracy theory hoax that Trump was a Russian agent are calling this a conspiracy theory. It’s insane that anybody can believe these liars.

It is well documented that the Trump campaign was spied on. Corrupt people in the FBI under Obama asked the FISA Court for a warrant to spy on Trump’s campaign using the #pissgate dossier. This is not even in dispute.

This was an attempted coup against Trump. There needs to be a counter investigation into all of this. The only question is if one will even happen. This is long overdue and there still hasn’t been any official announcement. All we’ve heard is talk.

So, it has now been determined, by 18 people that truly hate President Trump, that there was No Collusion with Russia. In fact, it was an illegal investigation that should never have been allowed to start. I fought back hard against this Phony & Treasonous Hoax!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 10, 2019

Sure, Trump is tweeting about it, but that’s all he does. He needs to order the AG to launch a special counsel and get to the bottom of all this insanity. But will he? Doubtful at this point. President Kushner probably won’t allow it and Trump seems to have deferred the decision to the AG and Lindsey Graham.

Why should anybody care about Trump when all Trump cares about is the kikes?

2 Likes

image @Steve

Related image

3 Likes

3 Likes

It’s more about these Jews investigating fake scandals and conspiracy theories. If I were an anti-Trump leftist, I’d be pissed off. They’re continuing to pound away at this Russia hoax and demanding Trump’s tax returns while avoiding a real scandal involving Kushner, his security clearance and all the Israel shit.

2 Likes

Barr is already being wishy-washy. these GD scumbag lawmakers all have dirt on each other. their greatest concern is Omar rattling their 9/11 chains. barr isn’t going to do SHIT because he’s a psycho just like everyone else in washington and those he’s semi-accusing have lots of dirt on him…

2 Likes

@MightyWhitey
I agree with your assessment and I think the new avatar is great. wink, wink.

2 Likes

just do a search for crazy cat pics. lol…

2 Likes