Jews are Trying to Kike the Infostormer.com Domain

Originally published at: Jews are Trying to Kike the Infostormer.com Domain | Infostormer.com

Infostormer.com is a top kitten sharing photo website. It is not a Nazi website. We are not sure why there are Jews who are confused about this.

Jews are complaining to our domain registrar in an attempt to kike my domain. For some reason they think this is a Nazi website. It is not a Nazi website. This is a site dedicated to sharing cute kitten photos. I am not sure why they are confused by this.

This site also does not endorse violence. Why would a site that shares kitten photos advocate violence? Does this make sense to anybody?

Here’s the complaint. It is clear that an insane individual wrote this.

6 Likes

13 Likes

This censorship is growing very tiresome. I enjoy the cute kittens on this site every day.

12 Likes

The truth is antisemitic and has to be shut down.

10 Likes

According to Jews, non-Jews (for whom Jews use the pejorative “goyim” as a racial slur) exist only to serve the Jews. The late Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said, “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.” And: “Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat… That is why gentiles were created.” Yosef was described by Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu as “one of the wisest men of this generation”.

Jewish propagandists accuse the “Nazis” of “censorship” and book-burning, e.g., “Viewpoints in any way threatening to Nazi beliefs or to the regime were censored or eliminated from all media.” Yet at the same time they want to ensure that viewpoints in any way threatening to Jewish supremacist beliefs or to the Israeli regime are censored or eliminated from all media.

Even Jews themselves admit that the “gas chambers” stories and the so-called “Holocaust” of “six million” Jews is a hoax that was concocted by Zionists in order to annex Palestine.

There were six million Jews worldwide in 1869 and 1889 according to the Jews’ own statistics as reported in The New York Times, and Rabbi Stephen Wise was well aware of the true figure when he said at a Zionist gathering in June1900 that there were “six million living, bleeding, suffering arguments in favor of Zionism”. Yet there are now some fifteen million Jews worldwide, give or take a million.

Genocide is what happens when the population decreases, not increases. If “six million” were “Holocausted” - as Jews ‘predicted’ would happened on numerous occasions before Hitler even came to power, e.g., in 1919 and 1921, then where did the 15 million come from? Outer Space? A “Hollow” Earth?

And how could even ‘evil’ “Nazis” find some way of circumventing the law of energy conservation, such that their Topf coke-fired oven cremators could cremate at least a million corpses using less than one-tenth of the fuel that they would actually consume, whilst cremating more than three times faster than their actual mass burning rate, and with the firebricks lasting more than ten times longer than their actual working lifetime?

How could hydrogen cyanide (HCN) gas from Zyklon B cans be pumped along through shower room water pipes in the manner of a pressurized gas, when the HCN is not generated in pressurized form? Any sane person knows that the shower room gas chamber tales have no more validity than those about quicklime, steam chambers, vacuum chambers, electric plates, colored smoke from the Auschwitz chimneys according to the race of the ‘victim’, or Saddam’s WMD. That is why the so-called “Holocaust survivors” who insist on telling tall tales about “gas chambers” are routinely mocked and exposed as the money-grubbing swindlers that they are.

Jewish supremacists are forever whining about “haters”, “persecution” and a lack of “tolerance”, etc., yet at the same time they foment hatred against nationalists. For example, the nationalist Richard Spencer was punched in an unprovoked assault by someone who disagreed with his political views. And Jews argue that “there are times when it is absolutely fine (and consistent with being a good liberal) to punch (or otherwise commit violence against) Nazis”.

Jewish racists are well aware that they cannot win any of the arguments, and so they must deny their opponents the right to free speech.

12 Likes

Whatever could be controversial about a site that wishes to help homeless kittens?

15 Likes

10 Likes

Someday Soon !!!

10 Likes

Gerard Menuhin’s 2nd updated version of “Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil” is just out - a must read.

2 Likes

I have the first book and it is one of the favorites in my collection. I’ll look it up. What has been added in the 2nd version in your opinion?

I have the first book too and it was almost mind blowing considering the origin of the author. I haven’t read the 2nd edition, (it has JUST been released), but based upon how good the first was, i’m sure it will be more revealing yet.

2 Likes