Jews and Leftists Are Really Mad at Trump's July 4th Parade

Originally published at: Jews and Leftists Are Really Mad at Trump’s July 4th Parade | Infostormer.com

Even though I’ve had some major issues with Donald Trump as of late, having him as President has been far preferable to the alternative. Just the fact that he is in the White House has caused all sorts of kvetching from Jews and leftists. Here we have another example of how he is irritating these people to no end.

They’re greatly upset at the July 4th parade he has ordered in Washington DC. The parade is going to prominently feature a wide array of American military equipment. These clowns are whining about how the equipment is going to cause damage to the roads and coming up with bullshit reasons as to why this parade is a bad thing.

The hashtag #BoycottTrump4thOfJuly is trending on Twitter as I write this.

Here are some sample tweets from assholes with blue check marks.

No one should support a phony president who wants to play dictator and waste millions on a party to celebrate himself while he has kids locked in his overcrowded child prisons. Trump is ruining the Fourth of July, which is more proof he makes America awful. #BoycottTrump4thOfJuly

— Scott Dworkin (@funder) July 3, 2019

He's stealing millions from the National Park Service in service of the Republican National Committee.

DO NOT CONGRATULATE.#BoycottTrump4thOfJuly

— Grant Stern (@grantstern) July 3, 2019

Trump's 2020 slogan is "Stolen Valor" as the draft dodging "President" now wants to use our military to make himself look strong. As Trump said his personal Vietnam was not getting an STD from the models he was having sex with: https://t.co/HpcJcdLK0Z #BoycottTrump4thOfJuly

— (((DeanObeidallah))) (@DeanObeidallah) July 3, 2019

The thing is, military parades themselves are not bad things if you have a healthy nation. Historically, they have been events that serve to unify a people and a country. That’s why you can see why these Jews and leftists hate what Trump is doing. They do not want us to be a unified people otherwise it makes it more difficult for them to engage in their chicanery.

It’s just too bad that our country has been subverted by these kikes and the military is being used to fight all these retarded wars for Israel. I think people would be much more supportive of the military if they were actually defending our borders and fighting for America. It would make the idea of a military parade much more meaningful.

Take for example the parades they used to have in Germany. Top tier aesthetics.

7 Likes

How 'bout a 21 gun salute into Mexican territory? YouTube

5 Likes

I can feel the hate!

3 Likes

The mere fact that Jews and Leftists hate it make it enjoyable.

5 Likes

@SonOfHeydrich
Welcome friend. 14/88

5 Likes