Jewish Super Bowl Halftime Show Universally Hated

Originally published at: Jewish Super Bowl Halftime Show Universally Hated | Infostormer.com

The Super Bowl Halftime Show was one of the most horrible things ever. Coincidentally, it was also one of the most Jewish things you could imagine. In fact, there seems to be a direct correlation in people hating things and the amount of Jewish involvement there is in those things.

The show featured Maroon 5 a shitty ass band known for equally shitty songs. Their front man is an untalented tattooed kike named Adam Levine. During the show, two nigger rappers named Travis Scott and Big Boi also performed alongside Maroon 5. It was a truly horrible thing to watch.

Not surprisingly, the people hated it and it has been down voted to hell on YouTube.

Even social justice warriors hated it and have been complaining about how it was sexist that Levine was able to take off his shirt and show his nipples. They specifically referenced how Janet Jackson got condemned for her so-called “wardrobe malfunction” many years ago.

The whole show was gay as fuck just like the NFL. It’s a true reflection of how fucked our society has become.

5 Likes

I didn’t watch 1 sec of nigger ball. However, I am glad the team with the most whites on it won.

6 Likes

My MacArthur grant application for studying this was rejected

3 Likes

Consider yourself lucky. I unfortunately had to force myself to watch it so I’d be able to do commentary about it. Everything about it was awful.

5 Likes

I fell bad for the pain you had to go through watching that crap.

2 Likes
2 Likes

ME NEITHER… i was out on my motorcycle…

2 Likes

I missed all the Bowl games yesterday. I actually wanted to see the Puppy and Kitten Bowls but was driving most of the day.

2 Likes

Luckily for me, I never watch this stuff.

3 Likes

The kitty halftime show isn’t bad. One of the few things on television that won’t rot your brain.

3 Likes

No sports ball for my little family. I did make chicken wings though.

4 Likes

Never had been interested in any of that shit. On that day I was out with my longtime friend, a fellow white guy that shared the same huwyte interests. Helped him out on his custom built Jeep crawler, drank few beer and ciders then grilled steaks for dinner. A day well spent.

5 Likes

It’s curious that Nationalists don’t like football

1 Like

NFL is the epitome of garbage culture! Always amazed that normies aren’t repulsed by it. Of course neo-liberals live vicariously through niggers whom they regard as demi-gods (please fuck my daughter). The emptiness is inescapable as far as I’m concerned, and I don’t think it will be on TV in 10 years. How about the tats on that Jew rat? Imagine all his hangers on telling him how great he looks as he covered his body in graffiti. Sodom & Gomorrah…

1 Like