Jewish Media Claims Trump Mocked Dead Soldiers

Originally published at: Jewish Media Claims Trump Mocked Dead Soldiers | Infostormer.com

This week was not a good one for the Democrats. Joe Biden continues to prove that he is a senile old man who doesn’t know where he is or what he is doing. You also had Nancy Pelosi exposed for violating local coronavirus restrictions by having her hair done in a San Francisco hair salon while not wearing a mask. Not a good look from Nancy considering how she has supported all of these insane restrictions which have forced many people out of work and businesses to close.

Due to all of the bad press, the Jewish media has tried their best to deflect from these stories with a baseless smear against Donald Trump. They’re claiming that he mocked dead soldiers calling them “losers” and other names citing alleged anonymous sources. The story was first published in The Atlantic which is a Jewish publication run by the Jew Jeff Goldberg pictured above. They are well-known for publishing all sorts of bullshit lies and have done so on a regular basis.

People who were there when Trump allegedly made these remarks have refuted the smear.

The Atlantic story on @realDonaldTrump is total BS. I was actually there and one of the people part of the discussion – this never happened. I have sat in the room when our President called family members after their sons were killed in action and it was heart-wrenching…

— Sarah Huckabee Sanders (@SarahHuckabee) September 4, 2020

My response to the horrible lies from anonymous “sources” in the Atlantic: pic.twitter.com/uHtgJvrwCb

— J. Hogan Gidley (@JHoganGidley) September 4, 2020

I was with POTUS in France, with Sarah, and have been at his side throughout it all. Complete lies by “anonymous sources” that were “dropped” just as he begins to campaign (and surge). A disgraceful attempt to smear POTUS, 60 days before the Presidential Election! Disgusting!! https://t.co/mQfCNUlyZm

— Dan Scavino (@DanScavino) September 4, 2020

Even Melania put out a tweet criticizing the bullshit story.

.@TheAtlantic story is not true. It has become a very dangerous time when anonymous sources are believed above all else, & no one knows their motivation. This is not journalism – It is activism. And it is a disservice to the people of our great nation.

— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) September 4, 2020

So basically you have multiple witnesses saying publicly that the story is not true. Yet despite that, the Jewish media and even Fox News is dog piling on the story which is all based on information from unnamed sources.

Jennifer Griffin of Fox News Did Not Confirm ‘Most Salacious‘ Part of Atlantic Story https://t.co/rUpbSWhHac via @BreitbartNews All refuted by many witnesses. Jennifer Griffin should be fired for this kind of reporting. Never even called us for comment. @FoxNews is gone!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 5, 2020

Expect to see the Jewish media get even more desperate with their smear attacks against Trump over the next few months. At this point they’re just throwing shit against the wall hoping something will stick. It isn’t working very well for them. The only way they’ll be able to win the election will be through fraud.

3 Likes

I saw the headlines of the article in the Atlantic,my first reaction was a Jewish author. I google the author; sure enuf Jewish, from a long line of liberal Jews, worked for various publications. He is the latest “hitman” for the Jewish controlled media looking to take down President Trump. The last election the Jewish Hollywood Entertainment industry donated hundreds of millions $$ to Hillary. And they contributed a “hit” piece against Trump. The Entertainment Industry has been relatively quite this Campaign. Maybe Biden is not connected to the Entertainment Industry as Bill & Hill. People need to understand the Jewish control of the media, think Goebbels.

The kike said today that he’s got more smears that he’s going to unload against Trump.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.