Jewish Lizard Mark Zuckerberg Testifies in Front of Congress

Originally published at: Jewish Lizard Mark Zuckerberg Testifies in Front of Congress | Infostormer.com

The Jewish lizard person Mark Zuckerberg was grilled by Senators today.

The Jewish/Reptilian hybrid CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg testified in front of Congress today. He confirmed everything we already know about Facebook. It is an evil Jew-run monopoly that censors free speech, doesn't care about privacy and uses your personal data in an unethical manner.

Zuckerberg did reveal that Facebook is cooperating with Robert Mueller’s special counsel witch hunt. He also talked about how they were developing artificial intelligence to censor “hate speech” and other mean words. Other than that, there a whole lot of notable stuff that came out of the hearing.

As expected, his whole appearance was very awkward. He even sat in a booster chair! lol

The bottom line is that Facebook sucks. People are growing to hate it more and more. Significant people in the tech industry itself are now deleting their Facebook accounts. Zuckerberg’s appearance in front of Congress could be seen as the beginning of Facebook’s decline. At minimum, it appears as if there will be some sort of regulation. Demand for this type of action has reached critical mass.

Back in the 2000s, nobody thought MySpace was ever going to go away. The same exact thing can happen to Facebook and hopefully it does. If I had my way I’d just delete the entire website off the tubes. It’s been a negative force on society and the world as a whole.

4 Likes

He is an Alien in human form. He is such a weirdo and the booster seat makes him look like a toddler. I noticed they had to program him on how to fake being human.

2 Likes

He does appear rather reptilian.

1 Like

When you put a cold blooded creature in tepid water and slowly heat it up, it will survive. But immerse it in hot water right away and it dies instantly. This is what they need to do with this particular reptile.

1 Like

Mr Zuckerberg please answer the question.

2 Likes

His body language is quite revealing in front of Congress. All the looking around, hesitated speech and repeated use of “umm” at the beginning of a sentence shows deception and dishonesty.

Watch this: