Jewish Judge Judy Says She'll Fight Bernie Bros to the Death

Originally published at: Jewish Judge Judy Says She’ll Fight Bernie Bros to the Death | Infostormer.com

The wealthy Jewish television personality known as “Judge Judy” has said that she will fight Bernie Bros to the death to prevent a revolution.

The Sun:

JUDGE Judy has said she is ready to ‘fight’ Bernie Sanders and his bros “to the death” as she denounced his campaign on Saturday evening.

The iconic TV judge, whose real name is Judy Sheindlin, threw her support behind Michael Bloomberg last month and said she will battle to stop Bernie’s “revolution”.

Judge Judy was with Bloomberg on the campaign trail in Oklahoma City when she gave her damning verdict on Bernie.

She told a Fox 25 reporter: “I was born in Brooklyn, so I have Brooklyn street smarts.

“America doesn’t need a revolution. It’s the most perfect country in the world and those people that are trying to change it and revolutionize it, don’t have a chance, because I’ll fight them to the death.”

Bloomberg, beside her, smiled and added: “Don’t get on the wrong side of the judge!”

If there’s one thing America needs it is a revolution. Our country and society has been totally subverted by Jews and their allies. The fact that a crazy Jewish woman who made millions of dollars as a television personality is backing a billionaire capitalist Jew like Mike Bloomberg says it all. It is particularly insane that she is saying she’ll fight Bernie Bros to the death, especially at her age. She’s like in her 70s or something.

The only people who seem happy with the current situation are Jews and retired boomers. These groups of people are only happy because they have wealth.

A Jew like “Judge Judy” is obviously happy with the current situation because it made her wealthy and famous. So despite her extreme rhetoric, it does make sense why she would want this current system to continue. But there’s many millions of people in America who are not wealthy or famous and are very unhappy with the current state of affairs.

That’s why people voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and that’s also why people are getting behind Bernie Sanders in 2020. The American people are giving a middle finger to the establishment ruling class and it is just something this kike is going to have to get used to.

4 Likes

Jew vs. Jew destroying themselves - as always inevitably happens. When they’re done attacking us, as they’ve done for the past 70 or so years, they turn on one another.

But, we must never, ever let our guard down when it comes to Jews - I believe their Prime Directive is to destroy Western Civilization and the White Race. And, that they won’t stop until this is accomplished.

They’re Jews after all and no matter how much they fucking hate each other, they hate us far more - and they’ll band together with their fellow Jews, no matter how hated, when it comes to eliminating us, whom they see, always, as the larger threat.

2 Likes

Rich jews circling the wagons because they’re afraid of being jewed over by a jew thats a bit too jewish , aka a communist.

2 Likes

I don’t buy into this for a minute. This jewess’ hand is shaking waiting to get into the voting booth and push the Sanders button. I think it’s all an act.

I watched Sanders for the first time a few days ago and I cannot understand the mental retardation of whites in this country. This guy was snickering as he was describing the bankers, media, etc. He knows damn well who runs them, and is promising a lot of bullshit to dumb whites.

Remember, Leon Trotsky, the bolshevik, was supported by Jacob Schiff, a multi-millionaire.

3 Likes

I, for one, support the idea of jewz fighting to the death. May I suggest Bernie and Judy fight in a pit with traditional Trotskyite weapons: pickaxes.

I’d like to see that match also, and my money would be on the yenta. However, two jews fighting would be something like professional wrestling, where they shake hands and have a beer after the match.

Inb4 judge judy sheindlin covertly replaces ginsberg