Jewish Feminists Stage Slut Walk in Tel Aviv

Originally published at: Jewish Feminists Stage Slut Walk in Tel Aviv | Infostormer.com

The only good thing about Jewish feminism is that it looks like it is going to play a role in destroying the Jews themselves. Feminism is a weapon that has been used by Jews to subvert and undermine Western civilization. While it has done great damage to our people, this cancer has also been infecting them.

Take in point what just happened in Israel. A bunch of ugly Jew skanks decided to go on a slut walk in the streets of Tel Aviv.

RT:

SlutWalk demonstrators in Israel have taken to the streets to demand freedom from sexual harassment and shaming based on dress and behavior, and also for a justice system that better serves the needs of harassment victims.

"The word ‘slut’ is not just degrading to women, but it is also used by society and the system to justify rape,"said Bracha Barad of the Kulan group, which organized Saturday’s SlutWalk through central Tel Aviv, explaining the provocative name and outfits of the participants. “There is no connection whatsoever between sex and sexual violence and there is no connection between the victim's clothing or her sexual past and the attack she has undergone.”

They're engaging in this insane behavior because they want to be raped by Arabs and niggers. They seem to think that this will help them in their quest for monkey dick.

But these are some of the ugliest women I’ve ever seen. I’m not even sure niggers would fuck them. Take a look for yourself.

And lol at this faggot. He’s probably looking for some nigger dick also.

What a disgusting display. Based on this, can someone make a logical argument as to why Tel Aviv shouldn’t be nuked off the planet? It’s a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

6 Likes

8 Likes

This disgusting display should repel any potential rapist for life.

6 Likes

Because shekels.

Nukes are expensive,and they fallout everything in yelling distance.

But hydrogen cyanide?

Meh. You can fumigate your house with it,eliminate every bit of vermin in the place,and eat dinner at the kitchen table within 24 hours. Or even less. And it doesn’t cost much,or do much in the way of permanent damage.

4 Likes

Hey…brainstorm!

A nightlight in the form of the Happy Merchant! With a pleasant blue green shade.

That way everyone could have their own radioactive appearing glow-in-the-dark Jew as an inspiration and to keep you from stubbing your toe in the middle of the night.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Earthquakes, tidal waves, lava.

5 Likes

It’s hard to understand what’s going on here. The jews like to stir things up in gentile countries by fomenting this kind of public degeneracy, but when it’s being done in their own country? How does that benefit them?

3 Likes

Anglin is right, these slobs are not trying to liberate themselves from the “patriarchy”, they are BEGGING to be brought under its control! The problem is that no man wants anything to do with them. And that’s why they are so angry.

5 Likes

Jew women were a prominent presence in the radical wing of the feminist movement of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s—only no one knew it…

…"". although most members of the feminist movement were Jewish, there was one subject they never addressed——their Jewish backgrounds.------- “We never talked about it,” said Naomi Weisstein of Chicago’s West Side Group, the first women’s liberation group in the country. Neither did historians.""

Source…The.Jewish book council

WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME SO?

7 Likes

Never talked about it???

What an astounding cohencidence.

4 Likes

The equivalent for a man would be, he couldn’t get layed if he had a 100 dollar bill hanging from his zipper. These woman can’t get layed walking half naked walking through a Jewish concentration camp.

4 Likes

@Steve I can identify three jewesses right off the bat in that photo…Betty Friedan, Gloria Steinem and Bella Abzug.:confounded:

4 Likes

Wow. That’s something I never thought I’d see. Wow!

3 Likes

@DrTeapot

archer

4 Likes

The name brings back memories of horror, hell and misery
In an attempt to shove Cultural Marxism down my throat in College, I was forced to read Friedan’s book the Feminine Mystique.

4 Likes

Did you ever have to read Fear of Flying? It’s shocking to consider that those books were the works that defined their authors as scholars & thinkers. Those books put Friedan & Jong & countless others on the shelves of Western libraries beside Aristotle, St. Thomas Aquinas, and Schopenhauer. Those Jewesses actually thought of themselves as academics. Like the many Negresses who hold positions as ‘diversity officers’ at universities today.

3 Likes

These pictures could also have easily been taken in LA or Las Vegas. In Canada the Prime Minister even marches with them. This attack on the family has been a slow process going back to the early days of communism. This is the end result. The kids are fucked up because their parents are fucked up, and their parents were fucked up, etc. There is a saying that ducks have ducks. Somewhere along the line something got majorly screwed up. We need to bring back the strap in schools and put the queers back in the closet. Society was better off then. All we have now is a society of self-entitled spoiled brats who should all be sent to boot camp. If this continues we are fucked. Pure and simple. There is no identity anymore. No one knows or cares what race, religion, nationality, or even gender they are anymore. This is what the goal always has been: to make society into a homogeneous group of zombies who won’t question the tyranny they live under and who, if they are even able to, breed more of the same.

5 Likes

Ye gods…and these people wonder why a lot of us have gone full bore Fash???

2 Likes

That’s right Christian Soldier, we in Canada have to observe this Cultural Marxist anti-white Marxist marching in so many “Pride Parades”. True-dough needs to move to Sweden. Femininity yes!..Feminism ugh!!!