Jewish ADL Demands DOJ Take Gab Offline

Originally published at: Jewish ADL Demands DOJ Take Gab Offline | Infostormer.com

The Anti-Defamation League a notorious Jewish terrorist organization, is demanding that the Department of Justice launch a criminal investigation into Gab because of the hilarious party that took place at the US Capitol last week.

Their tweet is rightly getting the ratio treatment.

We need to determine whether the social media site Gab played a role in facilitating or encouraging the violent siege of the Capitol. We wrote to @TheJusticeDept calling for a criminal investigation into the platform & its founder. More here: https://t.co/BAzttptLk7

— ADL (@ADL) January 13, 2021

They are not asking for an investigation into Twitter or Facebook though. That’s because Twitter does everything the ADL demands and Facebook is run by racial Jews who have an army of thought police. The are only selectively going after Gab because they are refusing to bow down to the demands of this evil Jewish organization.

There have been some good responses to their tweet.

We have had regular contact with US federal law enforcement for years to ensure our platform is not used for unlawful purposes. Just because you’re (quite appropriately) not ccd on the emails doesn’t mean we aren’t doing the work to keep Americans safe.

— Gab.com (@getongab) January 13, 2021

Stop trying to criminalize the expression of opinions that make you uncomfortable or that you don’t like.

The ADL has NO POWER over Gab which is why they hate us. It’s that simple. There is absolutely nothing they can say or do to get us to censor opinions they don’t like.

— Gab.com (@getongab) January 13, 2021

Why is the ADL anti-Christian? Who runs this group anyway?

— English-American Groyper (@thecastleaarrgh) January 13, 2021

What about Facebook? Twitter?

I've seen much more hate from Antifa/BLM.

This is selective discrimination.

Have a word with yourselves the world is watching

— Shortie (@frqh4_shortie) January 13, 2021

Did Daddy tell you to post this? pic.twitter.com/7nJ0ATjisK

— The Office of President Elect James Bond (@Deanmufc77) January 13, 2021

@FBI needs to look into ADL for promotion of hate. pic.twitter.com/9InBDn4Sx9

— Brownsfan (@Brownsf10398708) January 13, 2021

What we are seeing here is a Jewish plot to end free speech on the Internet. The ADL has proven this with this tweet. They don’t want any questioning or criticism of Jews anywhere which is why they are against free speech.

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Trump needs to join Gab ASAP.
Don’t listen to any traitors or other people.

This is getting some big news coverage on the net and hopefully more people will start reading true news off of Gab.
The jews hate this so much a media that they don’t own getting used.

3 Likes

How do we seem to never anticipate and prepare for the onslaught of kikes invading and ruining absolutely everything we create?

2 Likes

Maybe that grifter faggot should give dersh another hat then lol.

1 Like

The jew Kushner reportedly talked Trump out of joining Parler and Gab. Although it probably doesn’t mater much considering Parler is offline and Gab is barely usable still.

2 Likes

I haven’t been a big fan of Torba myself… but all sorts of jews are demanding Gab be closed down right now so there’s that.

2 Likes

Last time that happened he folded and banned all the ebil nahtzees including myself of course, that spineless cunt will do the same again this time too. Kikes can smell weakness and they’ll always exploit it.

2 Likes

We’ll just have to see what happens. I think there’s an opportunity to educate the MAGA and Q crowd about the jews if they’re able to stabilize the service.

1 Like

Maybe the two of them can bang each other with their underwear on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.