Jewess on CNN Compares Trump's CPAC Speech to Hitlerism

Originally published at: Jewess on CNN Compares Trump’s CPAC Speech to Hitlerism | Infostormer.com

A Jewess named Sam Vinograd was on CNN whining about Donald Trump’s CPAC speech. She specifically took issue with a statement he made about protecting American heritage. She claimed that this was literally something that Adolf Hitler would say and that it could lead to six million of her people getting gassed in fake shower rooms. She also stated that the speech further proved that Trump was being controlled by Vladimir Putin.

Breitbart:

On Saturday’s “CNN Newsroom,” CNN National Security Analyst Sam Vinograd stated that during President Trump’s CPAC speech, he sounded “a lot like” Adolf Hitler, and that he also made statements “that really looked like Vladimir Putin scripted his speech.”

Host Ana Cabrera played clips of the president saying, “The men and women here today are on the front lines of protecting America’s interests, defending America’s value, and reclaiming our nation’s priceless heritage.” And “We have people in Congress, right now…that hate our country.”

Vinograd responded, “Well, Ana, his statement makes me sick, on a personal level, preserving your heritage, reclaiming our heritage, that sounds a lot like a certain leader that killed members of my family and about six million other Jews in the 1940s.”

She continued that the president “talks about preserving our heritage as a catch-all for implementing policies that misallocate resources.”

Vinograd added that this rhetoric “speaks to his base. And it also, by the way, this whole CPAC speech, how many parts of President Putin’s to-do list was President Trump trying to accomplish today? He denigrated our institutions, the Department of Justice and the US Congress. He spread misinformation and conspiracy theories. He undermined the credibility of several of our institutions. He sowed divisions. He sowed confusion. He was speaking to his base, but he was also saying things that really looked like Vladimir Putin scripted his speech. So, it helped him, perhaps with his base, and politically, while, at the same time, making Russia’s job a lot easier.”

Talk about a deranged kike. She is totally paranoid about Trump’s rhetoric. But if she’s so scared about what’s going on in America, she can always take a one way trip to Tel Aviv. What would be so hard about that?

I would advise her to do that as soon as she can. The American people are tired of hearing all this lecturing from evil Communist kikes who hate the country. Just leave! You’re not welcome here!

3 Likes

In the coming world wars the death totals will dwarf the muh 6 million. If Tokyo was nuked you would have 11 million deaths in one bombing. There are almost 8 billion humans in the next big war I wouldn’t think 1 billion dead is that far of a stretch. 70-85 million dead in WW2. 10-15 million dead in WW1. With the creation of super weapons we could see less than a million humans left.

This deranged kike is framing the start of the next big war. If America and Russia decided to nuke each other god help us.

7 Likes

holohoax-flog-a-dead-horse

6 Likes

I believe once we see transhumanism take the next step in merging implantable devices , we will see sort of a human 2.0.
This in my opinion will be like what you are speaking of and will be the literal beginning of the end of humanity.
There is not one form of technology the USMIC hasn’t weaponized.

1 Like

They are waiting to release the bio-weapons until they reach the singularity when humans and machine merge.

1 Like
1 Like