Jewess Amy Schumer Falsely Claims She is White

Originally published at: Jewess Amy Schumer Falsely Claims She is White | Infostormer.com

The horribly unfunny, fat and ugly Jewess Amy Schumer was on the shitty daytime television show “The View” falsely claiming that she is White. She was on the show to promote her awful new film that nobody is going to watch.

Daily Caller:

Amy Schumer confirmed she is, in fact, white Friday on “The View.”

She stated that she would have liked if a “woman of color” was the star the new movie “I Feel Pretty,” the movie that she herself, a white woman, chose to star in.

She wasn't done there. She also said that she should have been replaced with a nigger in the film.

“Also, I think it is fair to say that it’s a lot harder for other people,” she added, “and I recognize that I am a caucasian, like — I would love if this movie were starring a woman of color who’s had it way harder than me, and I think, I hope we get there. This is hopefully just a step in the right direction.”

So basically Schumer was doing the classic “my fellow White person” thing that Jews do. They promote things that are harmful to Whites by falsely presenting themselves as White even though they’re Jewish.

Jews do this all the time on social media. They say “my fellow White people” and then promote something that is bad for the interests of Whites.

So to summarize, I say to hell with this fat kike Schumer and her shitty new movie.

8 Likes

Who even watches that verkakte show? Yentas? Schvartzes? Faygelehs?

5 Likes

It’s this type of cultural appropriation and sheenyshines that give actual white people a bad name. Well Amy, why don’t you and your middle eastern ethnic tribesmen hope on a plane and fuck off to Leafland or Israel like you promised to do?
amy
rachael

8 Likes

In this case, replacement by a nigger might actually be an improvement.

4 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

LOL @ the potato! Priceless!

2 Likes

ones-a-liberal-celebrity-puppet-the-others-miss-piggy-miss-8725732

6 Likes

She is a Trojan Horse’s ass.

2 Likes

I’ve read somewhere that she was a half kike. What the fuck is a half kike? A kike is a fucking kike no matter what.

1 Like

If you have any doubts as to the kike origins of a celebrity just look at the way they act. That always gives them away!

Amy%20schumer%20pig

1 Like

Of course this bagel nigger bitch wants to claim she’s white.

2 Likes

I’d love put on my most severe heels on and stomp on her piggy fucking KIKE face!

id drop a load into her.

im all about the jewish race

Even within those parameters you could do much better.

1 Like

gotta figure out how to say 14 words in hebrew

1 Like

Better you learn how to whittle yads from ham bones.

Here you go, Google translate: אנחנו חייבים להבטיח את הקיום של אנשים שלנו ועתיד לילדים לבנים.

1 Like

But did you use the word ‘people’ for Jews?

1 Like

We rested must ensure the existence of our people and a future for white children.