Jew Terrorist Ben Shapiro Fumes Over Trump-Kim Summit

Originally published at: Jew Terrorist Ben Shapiro Fumes Over Trump-Kim Summit | Infostormer.com

Who would have thought? A Jew was on television fuming about the Trump-Kim summit.

Ben Shapiro has been livid over the fact that we might finally have a pathway to peace with North Korea.

He was on Fox News whining about Trump saying positive things about Kim Jong Un.

And look at these tweets. He is saying that Kim is literally Hitler while claiming that the American flag has been disgraced because it was placed next to the flag of the DPRK during the summit.

Pretty weak stuff from this kike. He actually believes that a big war with millions dead would be preferable to Trump sitting down and trying to work out a deal with Kim. His rhetoric about Hitler and the American flag is ridiculous.

But who the hell is Ben’s audience any way? Jews and senile boomers? Besides those two demographic groups, I don’t know who else would buy into this type of insane rhetoric. These Jews just don’t know when to stop! They never do!

9 Likes

Eed2ZKe

Take a hike, kike \o

9 Likes

I guess the only people left on Shitter are jews like Ben “Shoah me the shekels” Shapiro, boomer-cucks like Bill “the bitch is back” Mitchell, shitlibs and cat-ladies. Yuck. :-1:

1af9402e8fe20ec34951336d1631cc1c485a4ffc

5 Likes

9 Likes

The mask is really slipping on this one.

7 Likes

Ben sure does a lot of imagining. Imagine if Kim actually was like Hitler, they would have a booming economy, flying cars and a moon base by now. Kim is a useful tool for the bankster to use as a perpetual enemy. The US built them reactors which gave them a nuclear weapons program which turned them into “a credible threat” which justifies an ever expanding military budget. This this is why the media are acting like menopausal women. The idea that peace could impact their perpetual war profits is more than they can cope with. Ben is controlled opposition, and if this autistic jewtard is the best they can muster then the future is looking pretty good.

8 Likes

Everyone the jews hate is literally annuduh Hitluh™.

jews%20and%20hitler

9 Likes

Just combine what the murderous kikes are doing in Palestine with Liberal kikes such as Shapiro, and it confirms everything Hitler wrote about them in Mein Kampf.

7 Likes

Fuck Shapiro.4WfJMt

5 Likes