Jew Stan Lee Accused of Groping and Demanding Sex From Nurses

Originally published at: Jew Stan Lee Accused of Groping and Demanding Sex From Nurses | Infostormer.com

The Jew Stan Lee best known for creating a bunch of comic book characters, is getting wrapped up in #MeToo. He is being accused of groping nurses and demanding oral sex from them.

Daily Mail:

Comic book legend Stan Lee has been hit with several allegations of sexual assault and harassment by nurses caring for him at his Hollywood Hills home, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The Marvel creator, 95, is alleged to have repeatedly groped and harassed a string of young female nurses employed to care for him.

He is said to have asked for oral sex in the shower, walked around naked and wanted to be 'pleasured' in the bedroom.

The nursing company which employs the women and caters for celebrities and high end clients is now in a legal dispute with icon Lee, DailyMail.com has learned.

But as yet no police complaint has been made and no lawsuits filed.

A lawyer representing Lee told DailyMail.com that Lee 'categorically denies' the 'false and despicable' allegations and fully intends to clear his 'stellar good name' and suggested the allegations could be part of a shakedown.

Lee, 95, is the former president and chairman of Marvel and co-created Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, the X-Men, Hulk among many other beloved comic book heroes.

Nice try, but there is no such thing as a false allegation from women. We live in the #MeToo era and any woman who accuses a famous male person of wrongdoing is automatically guilty.
3 Likes

plischke_Streicher-Der-Jude-als-Rassenschänder-2-311x384

6 Likes

He’ll use the “I don’t remember” defense and get some Jew psychiatrist to claim he has alzheimer’s.

Worked for that Jew child molester in England:

6 Likes

I would say that the Jewish pedophile Jenner and the cabal of powerful British Jews that were part of his child molestation circle who were at the highest levels of Government, were much worse than Stan Lee.

2 Likes

So true. Janner and his enablers represented an appalling abuse of power and one of the worst cases of total depravity and corruption on a massive scale that I have ever heard of. Stan Lee is merely repulsive, senile and relatively harmless.

1 Like