Jew Social Engineering in Super Bowl Commercials

Originally published at: Jew Social Engineering in Super Bowl Commercials | Infostormer.com

They Actually Did This!

The commercials that aired during yesterday’s Super Bowl were insane. All sorts of Jewish social engineering and propaganda were included. Multiculturalism, feminism, faggotry etc… were all pushed.

A small fraction of the madness is covered in this video.

5 Likes

Why would a SJW commercial use a Nirvana song that contains the lyrics “What else can I say, everyone is gay”- which is kind of derogatory against sodomites?

2 Likes

In the spirit of inclusivity I propose a new letter, N for normal. NLGBT. Because Normal Lives Matter. So to all the Lesbians Gays Blacks and Trannies I say, don’t hate me for being 98% of the population, love me for being born this way.
puppy_eyes

2 Likes

The King Foundation (or whatever) actually licensed that footage to Dodge for a commercial? Wow, what scrubbers!

Dodge should do a follow-up commercial with Rosa Parks in the driver’s seat saying, “I’m sitting up front now!”

2 Likes

This is what CNN was talking about. Cuckoldry is good for you and your family. Never cuck to Jews and their plans because if you cuck once you will cuck all your life.

2 Likes

The “King Foundation” are even more venal than I thought. I imagined that they would only be demanding payment after discovering the commercial had been made.

2 Likes

Didn’t watch the superbowl, didn’t even know who was playing. Didn’t miss it either.

2 Likes