Jew Shapiro Won't Debate Fuentes Because He Killed Him Playing GTA5

Originally published at: Jew Shapiro Won’t Debate Fuentes Because He Killed Him Playing GTA5 | Infostormer.com

The Jew Ben Shapiro last night delivered a speech at Boston University on slavery without mentioning that Jews were largely behind the slave trade.

During the Q&A session after his speech, he was confronted by a couple of groypers. He was asked a number of things including why he wouldn’t debate Nick Fuentes. He made a number of retarded excuses explaining why he wouldn’t debate him, with the most retarded one being his claim that Fuentes killed him virtually while playing Grand Theft Auto 5.

I have no idea if Fuentes virtually killed Ben Shapiro playing GTA5. If he did, I would find that very funny. But regardless of if he did or didn’t, it is not a valid excuse for refusing to debate Fuentes.

3 Likes

Didn’t Shapiro talk about being cool with genociding the Palestinians once? Or something very much along those lines. That’s an entire race of people vs a joke about a videogame.

Such a scared little rat.

2 Likes

I hate that rat-faced kike.

When I was reading the transcript, I was wondering how long it would take until Little Ben brought up Muh Holocaust - used by Jews to stop ALL arguments against Jews and smear their opponents as anti-Semitic.

Didn’t take long:

Little BenIf you want to discuss Fuentes specifically, again, I suggest you go back and you look at his videos about why six million Jews or, what was it? One million Jews couldn’t have been burned in the ovens at Auschwitz or Treblinka.

Deflect, obfuscate, ad hominem arguments, attack the messenger, ask questions immediately of your opponent (as Kirk constantly did, b/c he was coached by Jews) - and finally bring up Muh Holocaust, which is the Jews’ “trump” card.

What a weasel.

1 Like

That needs to be looked up so a Groyper can use it in the Q & A when he brings up Nick Fuentes and Grand Theft Auto.

Or were you just joking, Little Ben?

Same can then be said about Fuentes.

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me if he made statements like that. Genociding Palestinians is fine but joking about killing a character in a video game is another shoah.

Whatever the case, Shapiro is simply too much of a coward to debate Fuentes. He couldn’t even deal with that BBC guy a few months ago so I don’t think he’d be able to handle Fuentes.

2 Likes

Stormer now has an article with the Shapiro quotes. Thernovich of all people dug them up, which was kind of surprising, seems he is trying to pivot towards the winning team.