Jew Ruth Ginsburg Misses Supreme Court Arguments

Originally published at: Jew Ruth Ginsburg Misses Supreme Court Arguments | Infostormer.com

The awful Jew Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was not present for arguments today. It is reasonable to assume that she is not doing well as she is not one to miss a court appearance. After all, her desire to kike the goyim is high.

AP:

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is missing arguments for the first time in more than 25 years as she recuperates from cancer surgery last month, the Supreme Court said.

Ginsburg was not on the bench as the court met Monday to hear arguments. It was not clear when she would return to the court, which will hear more cases Tuesday and Wednesday, and again next week.

Court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said the 85-year-old justice is continuing to recuperate and work from home after doctors removed two cancerous growths from her left lung on Dec. 21.

Ginsburg was discharged from a New York hospital on Dec. 25.

Chief Justice John Roberts said in the courtroom Monday that Ginsburg would participate in deciding the argued cases “on the basis of the briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.”

It strikes me as odd that she is allowed to give her opinion on court cases when she is not present for arguments. Why is this allowed? What other judges are allowed to work remote?

Whatever the case, it is safe to assume that her health is becoming a bigger and bigger issue. If it wasn’t becoming problematic, she would have appeared at court.

Here’s hoping she dies soon so President Trump can appoint another Supreme Court Justice. When this happens you will see a total and complete meltdown from the political left the likes of which have never been seen.

8 Likes

Drop dead Jew, drop dead !
Drop dead you vile kike !
Drop dead Jew, drop dead !
May you drop dead too-oo-night !

5 Likes

Ginsburg is one hideous, manish looking Kike if ever there was one.

5 Likes

I’m kind of sad. I really really was hoping that she could witness me massacring her vile clan before she drops dead. Watch burn

2 Likes

As a race, they have centuries of accumulated genetic illnesses that will eventually be their downfall.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

5 Likes

Yeah I heard Jews are almost as inbred as their cousins (Arabs)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did Weekend at Ginsburg with her corpse until 2020.

5 Likes

I really, really hope you’re right, Herr Kroenen. I’d love to see the kikes get so mentally and genetically fucked up that they can’t even breed anymore. During their war against the Romans they put up a pretty good fight. And a lot of those jewish mobsters from the 1910s, 20s, 30s and 40s were really scary guys. But now they are becoming too frail and neurotic for their own good.

3 Likes

i was going to scroll back up to reply but i can’t look at this horrid jew’s pic again. holy fucking shit what a sub-human THING is she… the creature is near death but the fake news is pretending that she’s still doing her job by reading the oral arguments. BULLSHIT. they are using her barely alive body as a liberal zombie voting machine…

" Ruthie! "… “can you hear me?”… "you don’t like this law now do you? “… “no no no and neither do we…” “Trump likes this law so you do not…” " close your eyes and go to sleep if you want to strike it down…” … “that’s a GOOD girl…”

2 Likes

YES… i don’t know if any of you follow pool but one of the best players in the world is a jew and he’s deaf from inbreeding… this is why the jews are so desperate for more land, so that they can increase their breeding stock so that they don’t mutate themselves into oblivion.

1 Like

maybe it urgently needed a human blood transfusion at some seedy vampire clinic…

the Krays in England were scary bastrds.

1 Like

Saw a photo of this thing at Kikebart yesterday and she looked so perfectly happy merchant that I think I almost spontaneously morphed into a perfect happy merchant myself.

People get into these complex arguments about religion and atheism and whatnot when all you need to know that there is no God:

Not even an evil god would make that.