Jew-Run Disney Stock Lost $2.4 Billion in Value on Friday

Originally published at: Jew-Run Disney Stock Lost $2.4 Billion in Value on Friday | Infostormer.com

The Jews running Disney thought it’d be a good idea to openly talk about pushing faggot and tranny shit onto children via their shitty films. This has not gone well for them. The stock lost $2.4 billion in value on Friday and has been steadily declining over the past year or so.

Here are some relevant tweets getting into some of what is going on.

Disney corporate president says next generation 'queerer,' company must 'get with it' https://t.co/y9TD6R70Bg

— Fox News (@FoxNews) April 8, 2022

NEW: Disney CEO Bob Chapek grovels, apologizes, and pledges to "be a better ally for the LGBTQ+ community." He delegated the company's moral authority to the "LGBTQIA+ Advisory Council" and now those internal activists have taken him as an ideological hostage. pic.twitter.com/efOSOmb47a

— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) April 7, 2022

Today, Disney is indoctrinating children w/the LGBTQ agenda—& they don’t try to hide it. I hope parents wake up to what Disney is trying to do & protect their children & grandchildren from the lies this once-great company is now so willing to promote. https://t.co/cJxbGzoTvR

— Franklin Graham (@Franklin_Graham) April 2, 2022

Alert Stock Tip: Sell your Disney stock. Looks like it’s headed in the same direction as Moderna and Pfizer.

— Theo Fleury (@TheoFleury14) April 8, 2022

BREAKING:

So Disney shareholders are in a panic after losing $2.4 billion in stock value in one day!

Great job patriots!

— Texas Ranger (@Texas_Ranger724) April 9, 2022

Nice seeing I’m not the only one selling my Disney stock pic.twitter.com/wOnTNyfg32

— Jake Shields (@jakeshieldsajj) April 8, 2022

For years, there’s been all sorts of weird things going on with Disney relating to pedos, faggots, child sex grooming etc.. but it was mostly talked about in conspiracy circles. It never really drew broader attention until now. There’s such a huge volume of material on this topic that it would be impossible to do it justice in this short piece.

I’ll just mention a few examples that have gained recent attention.

Here’s a Disney gift card where Minnie Mouse’s dress was drawn to look like a blue dick.

![|600x600](upload://Aq8i7EOR5MNDPfSJDzNG0LHoVu.jpeg)

It draw enough attention to the point where Rolling Stone put out an article suggesting that only a right-wing conspiracy theorist would think this is weird. This despite the fact that it obviously looks like a blue dick.

Even Snopes whose entire purpose is to defend everything Jews do couldn’t debunk this.

You be the judge. https://t.co/49eJk62zWO

— snopes.com (@snopes) April 8, 2022

Another photo showing the Jew Mossad asset Ghislane Maxwell at a Disney “Save the Children” event back in the 1980s has also drawn attention.

'Save the Children' event at Disney with Ghislaine Maxwell. pic.twitter.com/xr4Nw2y94Q

— The Constitutionalist (@DoniTheDon_) December 17, 2021

Disney has been bad news for a long time. This is a company that was subverted and taken over by Jews from its founder Walt Disney who expressed anti-Communist views during his life.

I’m glad that people are finally catching on to this. The problem is that much of this is too late. There should have been boycotts and protests against Disney decades ago. The amount of damage they’ve done to children through their horribly evil films and assorted products is difficult to comprehend.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.