Jew Radio Host Says Trump is "King of Israel"

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jew-radio-host-says-trump-is-king-of-israel/

Donald Trump was bragging on Twitter about how the Jewish radio host Wayne Allyn Root said that he was basically the “King of Israel” for all he has done for the Jews and Israel.

“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world…and the Jewish people in Israel love him….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 21, 2019

….like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God…But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for…..

…..all Jews, Blacks, Gays, everyone. And importantly, he’s good for everyone in America who wants a job.” Wow! @newsmax @foxandfriends @OANN

Once again, why does everything have to be about these god damn kikes?

And look, I get that it isn’t feasible for any President to be against Israel due to all the idiotic pro-Israel evangelicals we have in the country. But I don’t want to be hearing about Jews and Israel every day. A foreign country should not dominate the political discussion in America.

I’d be less angry at this if Trump was doing more substantive things for White Americans but as it stands right now, he has effectively done more for Israel than America and that is not OK.

With that said, he’s still better than the alternative, largely because of the cultural changes his presidency has helped bring about. But he should have done much more for White Americans by now.

I’m still waiting for substantive action against the big kike tech companies and anti-fascist terrorists. What’s the status of those items Mr. President? Or is doing something for Israel a more pressing matter for your administration?

6 Likes

Drump has definitely radicalized the liberal establishment. That would be great, except they are retaliating by de-platforming politically incorrect media personalities and attacking pro-white, pro-American activists in the streets with impunity. I suspect the kikes have bailed Zion Don’s ass out of bankruptcy more than once and so he owes them big time.

3 Likes

Well, Drimpf just annointed himself “The Chosen One” today, so…

3 Likes

I honestly am confused about this one. I see jews once again playing both sides. They want him to look anti-Semitic one day but then kiss his ass the next. I think it depends on which jews you are talking about. I would like to paste this from Jim Stone’s site today:

I was reminded by yet another report that claims the Jews love Trump so much he’s like a “second coming of God” and that’s a typical lie from that tribe. IF THE JEWS LOVED TRUMP:<

Not one Jewish judge would have blocked any executive order or any attempt by Trump to seal the border. As it turns out, every last judge that ever ruled against Trump has been Jewish. Check it out, there are too many to list, and it is a fact. Since Jews are 100 percent teamwork, those judges spoke for the entire tribe. They hate his guts no if’s or buts

IF THE JEWS LOVED TRUMP, then Jewish owned Google, Twitter, and Facebook would boost him at every turn, yet they boosted Hillary instead and have tried to destroy Trump at every turn. Since Jews are 100 percent teamwork, those tech firms spoke for the entire tribe. They hate his guts no ifs or buts.

IF THE JEWS LOVED TRUMP, then the wholly owned Jewish MSM would have never gone along with Russiagate and they would have called that out point blank. Instead, they went with it and went with it and went with it until the entire corpse of that hoax was eaten by maggots and flew away. What did they then do? They continued trying to destroy him by hatching B.S. stories about white supremacist racism, and are again trying to destroy him with another line that is already a corpse, but has not yet been eaten and flown. SINCE THE JEWS ARE 100 PERCENT TEAMWORK, THE MSM SPOKE FOR THE ENTIRE TRIBE. THEY HATE HIS GUTS NO IFS OR BUTS.

And what about Hollywood? Do I even need to start with that? THEY HATE HIS GUTS NO IFS OR BUTS, ARE ALMOST COMPLETELY JEWISH, AND HOLLYWOOD HAS SPOKEN FOR THE ENTIRE TRIBE.

Yes, they even managed to get one into the center of Trump’s family to manipulate his daughter and cause her to work against him. If Trump was loved so much “he’s their new God” THAT would have NEVER HAPPENED, EVEN JARED HATES HIS GUTS AND IS PLAYING FOR THE TEAM, there’s no way out of it.

So what did the tribe do? They set up a few hoaxes - Rashida Tlaib was one, PLUS got a legit but totally corrupt Muslim Ilhan Omar in there, PLUS Ocrazio Cortez and had those three be the face of the Democrat Party to claim Democrats HATE JEWS all the while Rashida is a Sephard along with Ocasio, and the balance of the Democrats are predominantly Jews or crypto Jews.

I can’t believe Trump appears to be sucking it all up, but when it comes to the tribe, it is not reality they seek, it all boils down to whatever works.

How about Mossad Epstein? How does THAT look for the tribe? Do I even need to go there?

4 Likes

@ChristianSoldier I would say 20% of the Tribe supports Drimpf. But those are the ultra-orthodox and ultra-Zionist types. The more mainstream jews don’t like him. They want another Robert F. Kennedy.

4 Likes

Indeed and that just shows how divided jews really are as well amongst themselves. They are hardly the united front they try to make themselves out to be.

3 Likes

That jibes with the fact that 80% of the sheenies here in the US self-identify as liberal so your 20% is very accurate.

2 Likes

Trump has to know what kind of people they are.

Thats her, the liberal con artist flanked by two jewish commies (((Debra Katz & Michael Bromwich)))in an attempt to destroy BK’s career and deny Trump a SCOTUS nomination., the hoax was also pushed by Dianne Feinstein & Richard Blumenthal.

Feinstein comes across as especially nasty…