Jew Propagandist Larry King is Dead

Originally published at: Jew Propagandist Larry King is Dead | Infostormer.com

The Jew propagandist Larry King is now dead. I’m not sure what he died from but he most likely died from the coronavirus since after March 2020 each and every death can be attributed to either the coronavirus or the coronavirus vaccine.

Larry King, who quizzed thousands of world leaders, politicians and entertainers for CNN and other news outlets in a career spanning more than six decades, died at the age of 87, CNN said in a statement https://t.co/u1huj4ycZo pic.twitter.com/MLMgJ5K3wS

— Reuters (@Reuters) January 23, 2021

I remember seeing this weird looking guy on cable news back in the 1990s and wondered what the hell was up with this fucked up individual. He always creeped me out.

Later when I found out he was a Jew and learned what the Jewish race was really all about, it made more sense to me why this strange person was allowed to be on national television.

Unlike most of the Jews we see on television today, he just did straight interviews with a variety of personalities and celebrities. So you didn’t see the type of lunatic-tier propaganda from King that you see from the younger Jew propagandists on CNN, MSNBC etc..

Of course, during his time, it was not possible to push such insanity on the American public.

Whatever the case, he is another dead Jew who will not be missed.

5 Likes

More fuel for Hell to burn.

2 Likes

Larry King… aka Lawrence Harvey Zeiger.

2 Likes
1 Like

excellent example of Jewish control of the media. Larry King was a creation of the media; where is the talent?? Anybody in America could have done his job, but the Jewish media had to install a Jewish influencer. I saw a video of Larry King at Trump Towers New York asking for admittance to see The Donald, he was obviously turned away. Smart move, Trump did not have time to listen to his bullshit.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.