Jew Pollster Nate Silver Claims Biden Landslide is Possible

Originally published at: Jew Pollster Nate Silver Claims Biden Landslide is Possible | Infostormer.com

The Jew pollster Nate Silver is claiming that we could see a Joe Biden landslide.

Washington Examiner:

Polling guru Nate Silver sees “a lot of issues” with President Trump’s quest for reelection in November.

So much so that a “landslide” for Joe Biden is possible.

Silver appeared on ABC over the weekend to share the “big news” that FiveThirtyEight released its presidential polling averages last week.

“Joe Biden leads by around 9 points in our national polling average, and that lead has been growing. Of course, national polls don’t really matter. Otherwise, Hillary Clinton would have been president,” he said. “But it’s worth noting that such a large lead is unusual in politics these days.

Clinton never led by more than about 7 points, for example, and at this point in the 2008 race, Barack Obama led John McCain by around 6 points.”

“So, Trump needs to make a comeback, and there is plenty of time for that, and maybe also get some help from the Electoral College,” he added.

Polling guru my ass. This is the same kike that said that Hillary Clinton was pretty much guaranteed to win overwhelmingly in 2016.

So this is just propaganda from this kike designed to support Joe Biden’s campaign.

Even though the orange man is having some serious problems right now, this race is far from over. Barring massive amounts of fraud, it is hard to see how a man like Biden whose mind is clearly not functioning can make it through the debates and win.

But who the hell knows what is going to happen. The one thing I do know, is that I’m not going to trust the word of some Jewish rat like Silver.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.