Jew Nigger Faggot Jussie Smollett Let Off on All Hoax Charges

Originally published at: Jew Nigger Faggot Jussie Smollett Let Off on All Hoax Charges | Infostormer.com

It looks like a corrupt nigger prosecutor with links to the kike George Soros struck some sort of weird deal with the Jew nigger faggot MAGA attack hoaxer Jussie Smollett. There was an emergency court hearing held this morning resulting in Smollett being let off on 16 felony charges. All he had to do was forfeit $10,000 in bail and it was a done deal. Worse yet is that everything related to the case has been ordered sealed.

Jussie Smollett was indicted on 16 felony counts for allegedly faking a hate crime — until he wasn’t, when charges were abruptly dropped Tuesday. A judge sealed the case.

The actor claimed vindication, but other top Chicago officials were outraged.@adrianasdiaz reports pic.twitter.com/ZyrN3MpSiw

— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) March 26, 2019

The whole thing looks like a pretty dirty situation. It’s replaced the Russia hoax fiasco as the most talked about political topic on Twitter at the moment.

Kim Foxx this Negress prosecutor who is at the center of this was given a shit ton of money by Soros.

Oh, I see. Kim Foxx, the Chicago prosecutor who dropped Jussie Smollett charges was put there by George Soros.https://t.co/fg6HRS1cto pic.twitter.com/gU2tS38Akx

— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) March 26, 2019

It also appears as if Michelle Obama’s former Chief of Staff who is some weird gook woman may have been involved in getting Foxx to go easy on Smollett.

Apparently, it's white privilege to have a fair legal system. Tina Tchen (Asian female) asked Smollett prosecutor Kim Foxx (black female) to go easy on Jussie Smollett (black male). And she did.https://t.co/91snkJTh1F

— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) March 26, 2019

Here's video of Jussie Smollett dancing on stage with Michelle Obama at one of the college events he did with her…

Michelle's former Chief of Staff Tina Tchen reached out to Kim Foxx about this case… and that's currently being investigated… but nothing to see here. pic.twitter.com/DqSiuCgEBu

— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) March 26, 2019

Besides a handful of retarded nigger supremacists on Twitter, there’s nobody supporting this. Everybody thinks this is fucked up.

Even the Jew Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel was pissed at what happened. Neither he or the Chicago Police Superintendent were informed that any of this was going to happen. He seems to think that this retarded chicanery is only going to serve to undermine all these dumb hate crimes laws that people like him and other Jews advocated for. And it obviously will.

The hoax by Smollett was bad enough, but for him to be let off on 16 felony charges is like dumping gasoline on a raging fire.

Smollett is not out of the woods yet though. He also faked a terror attack against himself via the postal service and it is very likely that he could face federal charges for that. That doesn’t make him being let off of these 16 felony charges any less of a joke though. It shows once again what a farce America’s judicial system has become.

There are people talking about Smollett being this generation’s version of O.J. Simpson. He may have been let off, but everybody knows that he’s guilty. I mean, he claimed on one of the coldest days ever in the history of Chicago that two White guys wearing MAGA hats attacked him with bleach and put a noose around his neck at 2 AM in the morning. The whole thing was faked with the help of those two Nigerians who admitted to helping Smollett with the hoax.

This shit is just crazy, but I’m not surprised by anything any more.

9 Likes

Is anyone really surprised by this? All the money and man power wasted so the nigger could go free and laugh in the face of whitey. You see white man, niggers, jews and minorities as a whole just have more privileges than you do based on their race and oppression. The million $ question is will the Feds rubber stamp the states finding and close the case as well? You betcha. Tired of winning yet, white man?

8 Likes

This (((NIGGER))) Faggot was going to put two innocent white people in jail for a made up crime HOAX which would have certainly ruined their lives when they got out of prison 20 years down the road. On top of this, The ((( baboon))) was going to use this to boost his career and institutionalize fake hate crimes in our culture.

8 Likes

CHICAGO (FOX 32) - The Fraternal Order of Police (FOP), which represents 8,000 Chicago cops, sent a letter to John Lausch, the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois, asking for a federal investigation into how Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx handled the Jussie Smollett case.

Yeah the the police union is wasting their time. The (((justice system))) is corrupt and anti-white.

8 Likes

As soon as the sheboon plays the race card, they will drop the investigation and the nigger knows it. You have to admit, the niggers stink together when it comes to screwing, attacking and laughing at whitey.

6 Likes

this is a huge scandal. that fat Negroid Prosecutor is unfit for the job and likely got it using her Affirmative Action Trump Card excluding some smart white guy. clearly she’s a moron because of the extraordinary way she handled this case. she calls an “emergency meeting” to drop all charges without a reason then seals the files? negroid corruption at its finest. OH, and there may be a conspiracy to obstruct justice by those who called the baboon prosecutor to let the pos off. ALSO: if y’all remember, there was a buzz that more of hollywood was involved in the ORIGINAL Smollet hoax. this story is going to mushroom.

3 Likes

Not surprised at all by this. In fact, I would have been surprised if they prosecuted him.

This creep will probably end up with his throat slit in some rest area by another faggot, like in the movie Cruising.

4 Likes

This explains everything quite well. Where do the shekels flow from?

Now that the Chicago’s police union is calling for a federal investigation into the Cook County State’s Attorney’s actions in the Jussie Smollett case we can only hope the FBI can actually do their job without political bias, unlikely though.

If you’re black and a liberal carry this card at all times.

4 Likes

I can’t even . . . . . .at least other whites finally realized we don’t have the rule of law.
8ddb6b7ce4e3d6fe894d0e1a649466dce6dc142f

4 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

worse yet, the Smollett injustice is infecting your average jigaboo. they are getting very uppity. i had a FAT negress sucking a big sugary drink turn her car in front of me at about 1/4mph. i thought: “wtf is she doing” then i looked at her ugly monkey face and she’s just being a GD nigger asshole who’s looking for some shit so that she can decry: “RACISM!”. watch out for these sub-human creatures they love to get their injustice system to attack white people. i feel like i’m living in South Africa.

4 Likes