Jew News Media Falsely Claims Trump's Approval is Rising

Originally published at: Jew News Media Falsely Claims Trump’s Approval is Rising | Infostormer.com

The Jew news media is claiming that Donald Trump’s approval is rising. I don’t believe this for a second.

“Donald Trump’s Approval Rating is at or near his highest level ever. The media is not being honest about what is happening in this Country.” Jesse Watters

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 10, 2019

The past few months have been among the worst of Trump’s presidency. Outside of the two times he launched an attack against Syria over a hoaxed chemical weapons attack, this is arguably the lowest point of his presidency.

He is promoting and implementing highly unpopular agendas. The agenda to overthrow the Venezuelan government and to bring in immigrants to work in factories are not “America First” polices.

He’s also fresh off of a terrible State of the Union speech where he rambled about the Holocaust and the plight of Jews. Yet despite the fact that it wasn’t a great speech, the Jew news media said that 3/4th of the people approved of it.

So no, I don’t see how his approval rating is going up. What appears to be happening is that these polls are being rigged to make him believe he’s going in the right direction even though he’s obviously lost his way. He’s losing many of his core supporters over these policy positions. When you lose your core supporters, your approval can only go down and not up. Of course, Jared Kushner is not going to tell him any of this.

4 Likes

the old slugger is goin’ down for sure.

3 Likes

Maybe for 2020 he could steal AOC’s line: “America is Garbage”.

2 Likes

Been a very black pilling experience of late. I hate to turn my memes against him but he has forced my hand. :disappointed: