Jew Nate Silver Says 86 Percent Chance Democrats Win House

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jew-nate-silver-says-86-percent-chance-democrats-win-house/

It’s hard to believe but the midterm election is only a few weeks away. The Jew Nate Silver is up to his old tricks. Right now he’s saying that there is an 86 percent chance that the Democrats will win the House of Representatives.

While I do agree that the Republicans are in worse shape on the House side versus the Senate side, an 86 percent chance of a Democrat House victory seems a bit ridiculous.

In 2016, Silver said that Hillary Clinton was a huge favorite to win the presidency and obviously that did not pan out.

I think a big reason why Jews like Silver put out this data is to demoralize the public into accepting an outcome that they want. Right now the big meme in the Jew-run media is them saying that the Republicans don’t have a chance to keep the House.

Based on the enthusiasm we see at the Trump rallies along with the Kavanaugh and caravan debacles, I don’t think we are getting the full picture from the Jew-run media. And why would we? The Jew-run media lies about almost everything.

But obviously we can’t take anything for granted. Everybody needs to get out and vote straight Republican for the upcoming midterm election. Make sure you get your friends and family to vote also. I want to see these Jews and shitlibs have a total meltdown. If we are lucky we might even get some of them to commit suicide.

2 Likes

Isn’t it interesting how they know the actual number, or claim to. Not 85, not 87, but 86. To me this is already proof of vote rigging. They fully plan to steal this election and plan on doing it right in the open. They do not even try to hide it anymore. Things will be different this time around because they can now be investigated for vote fraud, which was illegal before, if you can fathom that. What people need to do is follow around these Soros paid assholes on their buses, and going around to multiple voting stations and voting many times under different names, In some areas you don’t even need ID to vote! And of course they need to be stopped from using the names of dead people, and to not allow illegals to vote also.

4 Likes

Do you all, like myself substitute a Rat’s face and a snake’s body when you see photos of Jews like Silver, Kushner, Soros, etc.?

Looks like flies should be buzzing around him in real life.

1 Like