Jew Media Promotes Bob Woodward's Stupid Anti-Trump Book

Originally published at: Jew Media Promotes Bob Woodward’s Stupid Anti-Trump Book | Infostormer.com

I’ve lost count of how many books the Jewish media has promoted containing material bashing the evil orange man. It’s gotten quite tiring. Just a few days ago they were pushing the anti-Trump book written by Trump’s former Jewish lawyer Michael Cohen. Now Bob Woodward has written some dumb book published by the Jewish Simon and Schuster operation and the Jews are using material from the book to paint Trump as a bad person.

Apparently the big headline from the book is that Trump was trying to downplay the threat of the coronavirus earlier this year.

NEW: CNN has obtained Bob Woodward’s new book Rage, in which Trump admits he knew weeks before first US coronavirus death it was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and repeatedly played it down publicly https://t.co/ibtXf46ali

— Jeremy Herb (@jeremyherb) September 9, 2020

Considering that the coronavirus hysteria is the biggest hoax imaginable, I don’t consider this a negative thing. Of course, the Jewish media which has given credibility to this retarded hoax is spinning it as though Trump killed 200,000 people or something.

It’s stupid as fuck. I do not give a shit what is in this book and if this is the best they got, they got nothing on Trump. It’s all baseless smears.

Simply put, Bob Woodward can go suck on a tiny Jewish cock. He should retire and stop writing stupid books.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.