Jew Jeff Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking

Originally published at: Jew Jeff Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking | Infostormer.com

The Jew Jeff Epstein was just arrested for his role in sex trafficking underage girls.

CBS:

Investment manager Jeffrey Epstein was arrested in New York Saturday on federal charges related to sex trafficking, CBS News has confirmed. The financier has long been accused of sexually abusing underage girls, and in 2007, he pleaded guilty to two prostitution counts in a Florida court as part of a controversial deal to avoid federal charges.

Epstein is expected to appear in a New York federal court on Monday, but the situation is fluid. The news of Epstein’s arrest was first reported by The Daily Beast.

Epstein is a wealthy hedge fund manager who once counted as friends former President Bill Clinton, Great Britain’s Prince Andrew, and President Donald Trump.

This Jew had an island where he invited powerful people to so they could engage in sex with underage girls. Presumably this was all part of an agenda to obtain blackmail material on people so they could be controlled. It explains why he wasn’t originally held accountable for his crimes and was given a plea deal that kept him out of prison.

But the fact that he has now been arrested is interesting. Is this a precursor to all this #Pizzagate shit being exposed? It’d be nice to think that, but I’m hardly optimistic that this will happen.

6 Likes

He won’t do time.
Jews are above the goyim laws of the western world.
What ever happened to that rapist yid rat weinstein?
I dare your ass to get accused of raping 95 women and see what Rikers island or LA county mens central is all about as a whitey.

5 Likes

remember, Trump too rode on The Lolita Express and we all know that he has no shame.

4 Likes

THEN-ONE-DAY-FOR-NO-REASON-AT-ALL-xprt

4 Likes

Trump biographer Tim O’Brien tweeted the quote from a 2002 profile of Epstein in New York Magazine, in which Trump says “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

-businessinsider.com, 7/7/19

How are the boomer-aged MAGA fags on Gab going to defend their orange hero this time, without looking like hypocrites for having condemned Slick Willie’s sexual misconduct?

4 Likes

Source > https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

3 Likes

Perhaps Epstein simply annoyed the wrong people.

5 Likes

That smug smirking Kike face of Epstein’s needs to be punched so hard he has to breathe from the back of his head.

3 Likes

But ya know. Those underage girls probably had the time of their lives but now pretend otherwise. …there were plenty of slutty girls when I was in middle school.

2 Likes

I found out that is not true. Trump is known to say someone is a terrific guy until they cross him. Trump’s name was not found on the plane’s log. There is NO reason to believe he was any closer to Epstein than any other celebrity in that New York social circle. Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar Lago for LIFE after finding out Epstein had propositioned a minor, or something like that. Any case Trump didn’t collude with Epstein either! Trump was and continues to be a very high profile individual with thousands of public encounters with all manner of people!

2 Likes

Haha, Fake News! See comment below/above. Innocent until at least reasonable doubt! Wait a minute! Didn’t I see YOU on the Lolita Express when you were 14 Kitty?

1 Like

you are easily amused…

1 Like