Jew Holohoaxers Protest Poland's New Holohoax Law

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jew-holohoaxers-protest-polands-new-holohoax-law/

Poland is where all of these alleged death camp fairy tales happened. They are in a unique position to expose the Jew Holocaust hoax for what it is.

The Jews are really getting stupid with their Holocaust hoax. They're lashing out at Poland for passing a new law making it illegal to blame Poles for having anything to do with the Holohoax. Dozens of Holohoaxing kikes protested outside of the Polish embassy in Tel Aviv whining about the new law.

Jerusalem Post:

Dozens of Holocaust survivors protested outside the Polish Embassy in Tel Aviv on Thursday, demonstrating against a new law in Poland that criminalizes suggestions of Polish complicity in the Holocaust.

The demonstrators carried signs with slogans such as: “No law can erase history” and “Poles, we remember what you did.”

The demonstrators broke into the compound of the embassy singing Am Yisrael Chai, “The people of Israel live.”

The protest was organized by the Haifa-based Yad Ezer La-Haver foundation, which runs a home in that city for Holocaust survivors.

The Jerusalem Post’s Hebrew-language sister publication Maariv reported that survivor Shalom Steinberg, 95, from Haifa, shouted: “You should be ashamed. I escaped from Auschwitz and weep every night from the things I went through there. Many people like me did not survive, and we will not forget that the Nazis massacred us on your Polish soil.”

Bashing the Poles for the Holohoax is a very dumb thing to do. The official story of World War II describes how a big war had to be fought against the evil Germans because the Germans invaded Poland. That means the Poles were the first victims of the Germans.

With that said, it is pretty bold of the Jews to blame the Poles for involvement in the Holohoax when their country was invaded by the foreign power who they claimed for decades was responsible for it. It’s only been in the past few years that they’ve tried to implicate the Poles for having any sort of involvement in the Holohoax.

Hopefully this prompts the Poles to order a real investigation into the Holohoax. Many of the alleged death camps where Jews were supposedly gas chambered in fake shower rooms are in Poland. They should remove all Holohoax denial laws and order investigations into this kike hoax.

We all know that the whole thing is a fraud. If the Jews piss off the Poles enough over this, I sincerely hope that they expose the Holohoax for the massive lie and extortion scheme that it is.

4 Likes

Either you play by the jews rules or expect to pay for it in one way or the other.

1 Like

Funny how the Holohoax legend suddenly appeared in 1978. No one ever seriously talked about Nazis gassing zillions of jews before then. Here is the reason:

2 Likes

That one was the biggie. It wasn’t completely without precedent,though.

When you get some time,check out “The Odessa File”,by Frederick Forsyth. A thriller,that was a best seller,that got turned into a very forgettable flick. The release date is 1972,which fits because I remember reading it in my first or second year of high school,and that was before “Holocaust”.

At the time,I thought it was history,sold as fiction for reasons of liability. (That’s how it was marketed,and back then the zhids could get away with stunts like that. I’m shamed to admit that I fell for the advertising.)

Now days,I think it was a sort of a dry run. It was the first time I had seen mention of gold teeth melted down into bars,and some of the other more lurid claims. Call it predictive programming,or a beta release.

2 Likes

Polish president signs controversial Holocaust bill into law. Andrzej Duda has signed a bill to penalize people who discuss to Poland’s role during the Holocaust. Some Polish officials have called for the law, which has been pushed despite criticism by Israel and the United States.

And the “Righteous among the nation” award goes to Andrzej Duda :clap::clap::clap:.
IMG_0956
IMG_0954

1 Like

Of course they cannot have any investigation. That would be disrespectful of the survivors, this holy site and the hallowed dead. Seriously, they see themselves losing control of the narrative and are terrified at the prospect of losing so much power and wealth.

1 Like

BUT…but…but …it was real in their minds !!!

3 Likes

oy vey anti semite

Poles still have the ovens and conduct regular maintenance on them. Because you never know who might be coming over for dinner.

I wonder if the Pollacks are finally starting to realize why their grandfathers and great-grandfathers hated the jews so much?