Jew Holohoax video 193 thumbs up, 8K down

After two days, this Jewish Holohoaxing video protesting about Poland’s new law has got 193 thumbs up and 8K thumbs down. And check out the comments. The Hoaxers are finding that few buy into their lies these days!

4 Likes

What an insane video. These kikes are going to meme a real Holocaust into existence if this continues.

7 Likes

That’s the essence of the Jew right there. They never forget a slight, real or imagined and even if it takes a thousand years they will have their revenge. And they wonder why people hate them?

3 Likes

Bromberg Bloody Sunday
On one day alone - Polish Jews, under the protection of the Polish
Army, attack a small German town and viciously kill 5500 Germans

The “Bromberg Bloody Sunday” is perhaps best known. Polish Jews were
confident they would win against Germany and went on a rampage of '
Blood Lust ’ that was unmatched. Groups of Bolsheviks attacked from
Ponz, Lotz and Warsaw approached the town and started killing the
farmers on the outskirts. Children were nailed to barns, women were
raped and hacked to death with axes men were executed where they stood.

On Bromberg Bloody Sunday, thousands of ethnic Germans were slaughtered
like pigs in an alley because the majority “poles” (the “slavic”,
non-Teutonic types, really Turco-Ugaric, Hunnic, Tartar and Mongoloid
residue from the old “Dark Age” invasions) knew they could do so with
total impunity.

Research the Bromberg massacre.

8 Likes

I have Volksdeutsche ancestors. Bromberg was only one of the many crimes against us.

4 Likes

A lot of sheenies in the Red Army (and partisan terrorist cells) massacred Germans, Poles and Ukrainians. A lot of other sheenies turned against each other. Why is this annoying kike dredging up mem…oh, that’s right, jews feed off the hatred they generate in humans, just like vampires and evil spirits.:six_pointed_star::shower::fire::skull::+1:

4 Likes

2018-1945 is 73 years. There are grandkids of these hoaxers cashing their pensions. Eile wielse(sp) in 2016 said there are 100,000 holocaust survivors. Why do they use such even numbers? 6,000,000 yeah right. With (((their))) knowledge of numbers and calculations. They know exactly how many because Germans kept excellent records. The international Red Cross says total death of all the camps 270,301.

6 Likes

Listen & weep, goyim!

4 Likes

I did my work. Thump down.

4 Likes

It’s a beautiful 17k :-1:t2: now!!!

4 Likes

The Poles are fucking woke. And their governent doesn’t seem to be cucked. For the Most part at least. I can see it now, UN troops sent in to Stop Poland from Seceding from the EU – a new Warsaw Uprising. Except this time the Poles are fighting for the right side

1 Like

Me too. 17k :-1: now

1 Like