Jew Diamond Scammer Dies During Penis Enlargement Surgery

Originally published at: Jew Diamond Scammer Dies During Penis Enlargement Surgery | Infostormer.com

Talk about a sad situation. A criminal Jew diamond scammer worth billions of shekels named Ehud Arye Laniado died while undergoing a penis enlargement procedure.

Daily Mail:

A billionaire diamond trader has died after ‘suffering a heart attack’ during a penis enlargement operation in Paris.

Ehud Arye Laniado, 65, was at an unidentified private clinic on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital on Saturday when complications during surgery proved fatal.

The experienced diamond expert’s heart attack happened when a substance was injected into his penis, Belgian media reported.

Mr Laniado’s company Omega Diamonds, which is based in the Belgian city of Antwerp, confirmed his passing.

A statement from the firm said: ‘Farewell to a visionary businessman. It is with great sadness that we confirm that our founder Ehud Arye Laniado has passed away.’

The Belgian-Israeli billionaire, whose exact fortune is not publicly known, was in trouble with the authorities in 2013 along with his business partner Sylvain Goldberg.

The pair prevented a tax evasion trial by agreeing to payout 160million euros (£137.7million).

However, as the Belgian customs office suspected them of lying or giving incomplete information about some of the diamonds imported from Angola and Congo, they still claimed 4.6billion euros (£4billion) in unpaid taxes as well as a 2billion euros (£1.7billion) fine.

If any of you people out there are laughing at this poor criminal kike because he died trying to have his small Jew cock enlarged, you should be ashamed of yourself. We should not laugh at the misfortune of others even if they are evil Jew criminals who make fortunes in diamond scams.

7 Likes

b3a

7 Likes

7 Likes

They are the same as (Zina)
They all have more extramarital lover.
Live for money. parasitic. monopoly. Illegal criminal speculators. Dishonest and lying. Stealing the works and achievements of others. money worship. Believe in the fallen money God (the devil). atheism.
Trample the law. Ignore the existence of the law. Think of using money to solve everything.

Ignore the rules. There is no rule in the market. There are no supervisors. No law exists. There is no justice and moral existence. Only cheating and winning are their truth.

7 Likes

According to my research in China
Their cousin (Zina)
Eat the cow’s penis and think it can make their penis bigger.
A large number of affluent class spend hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to buy imported “penis” drugs
There is also an essential liquid for buying natural insects in Malaysia.
Smear and absorb on the penis, they think it will work.
In order to grow, they spent as much money as the Jews. The Zhina people can’t buy real happiness.

4 Likes

Let me talk about a joke first.
One day, the door to the connection between heaven and hell was broken, and God immediately found someone to repair.
German companies offer 500 million marks, they guarantee the quality of first-class, every detail of the tire door is from the master craft, and they will send a maintenance team to do after-sales service, and free warranty for 5000 years.
God feels too expensive and refuses!
Hindustan offers two hundred million pounds, they will be built in the most cost-effective way, only to ensure that the door reaches the minimum level and quality.
God is still too expensive and has been hesitant.
At this time, the small E from China is willing to repair it for free, and still give God a billion.
God listened to laughter, and there was such a good thing under the sun.
The only requirement of Xiao E is to have the management right of the door of the “reincarnation” space. God has always been in trouble, and he has to give it to Xiao E to do it.
After getting the management right, Xiao E set the rules for the reincarnation.
The owner of each reincarnation soul will be charged an examination fee of 200 yuan. After about five hundred years, the result will be notified to you. If you want to apply quickly, you will have to pay another 1,000 yuan.
No matter who you are, you want to transfer to the heavens and pay 100 million yuan.
Those who have no money, how many good deeds you did during your lifetime will all go to hell.
If you pay another 10 million yuan for a VIP card, you can have the right to reside in the purest place close to heaven. If you pay 20 million yuan, Miss Angel will personally purify your soul.
As a result, every year, the small E can earn hundreds of millions of dollars, using tens of millions of dollars to bribe the supervision managers and paradise officials sent by God.
1000 years later, Archangel Michael reported to God: the whole paradise is full of “burning, killing, looting” surrounded by criminal and violent gangs. Day and night are full of rebellious organizations. “Love Cupid” is on the way home from school. The violent organization hacked to death with a knife.

It turns out that the reincarnation gate has made the whole heaven full of dark souls everywhere.
God just wanted to punish Little E, and Michael dragged him.
“My esteemed leader, you don’t know, after the small E made money, he built a huge fortress near the reincarnation gate, and half of the archangels were bought!” They became his people.
God is angry and quickly contacted his old enemy - the lifetime administrator of Hell “Satan”
Only when he said this, Satan was miserable, and this new reincarnation door has emerged.
There are good people everywhere in hell, and even the little devils are affected and will help the grandmothers cross the road.
All kinds of evil people are rehabilitating and reforming, and offering love and love in poverty-stricken areas every day. Do some good things and help people who really need help.
After that, heaven and hell formed a coalition. After paying a heavy price (half of the 600 million angels killed, Satan’s horn was broken), finally took control of the reincarnation door.
God wants to seal the soul of Little E in the deepest part of hell.
Satan refused: “Brother, I have lived for tens of thousands of years. I have never seen such an evil soul. You brought him to hell. In the future, will other devils listen to my orders?”
When God heard the truth, he destroyed the little E soul on the spot, and then promulgated the rules. The reincarnation gate was no longer allowed to monopolize and be “represented” by others.
Originally, this was just a joke.
But this joke, which reflects the darkest side of human nature, was actually staged in our real life.
In the place where there are Jews and Zhina, this joke becomes a reality that happens in your eyes.
I see these things happening every day and there is no ending!

3 Likes

this wasn’t a “surgery” it was a homo-erotic, drug sex romp. it’s not uncommon. do a search for “penis injection gone wrong” and you will see no shortage of stuff like this. he probably freaked-out when he saw his dick and had a heart attack.

3 Likes

Many of the “Jews” I know are gay.
Is a genetic gene born by nature
50% of Jewish men and Jewish women have derailed experiences
There are many perverts among women.
Jewish men have more disgusting groups
Thank you for telling me.
I was the first time I knew the existence of this problem. I have never searched before.
I believe more, what you said, he must have elevated blood pressure, and then the game is over.

2 Likes

God and Adolf the Great must be up there having a good laugh about this.

3 Likes

Don’t laugh, goyim. I will track you down and prosecute you for hate crimes if you laugh .

4 Likes

He should have went with the Swedish budget option.

4 Likes

At first glance of “Jew Diamond Scammer” I immediately thought of Irene Zisblatt.

5 Likes

aye, she smuggled dimonds up her ars, in a ‘death’ camp…

4 Likes

I tried to post that picture on a kikebook group and it got banned…

4 Likes

So a Penis enlargement killed him?..hmmm…maybe if they stopped using a foreskin chewing Rabbi to do the operation, they might at least survive the damn thing.

2 Likes

This incident gives a whole new meaning to the word ‘Schmuck’.

2 Likes

It does appear to be quite enlarged.

2 Likes

Good! One less billionaire Jew on earth now- they are the worst of all jews

2 Likes