Jew Demon George Soros Attacks European Nationalism as a "Nightmare"

Originally published at: Jew Demon George Soros Attacks European Nationalism as a “Nightmare” | Infostormer.com

The Jew demon George Soros has written an op-ed attacking the rise of nationalism and populism throughout Europe. He is saying that these political movements are an attack on European values.

So by “values” he apparently means Europe getting flooded with hordes of brown and black orcs from the third world in the name of tolerance. He must also mean nation states being told what to do by faceless bureaucrats who were not elected by anybody. What sane person would defend these so-called “values?”

Soros is trying to project what’s in the best interest of Jews onto the “values” of Europeans. His entire agenda to flood Europe with these third world armies is failing and it is no wonder why he perceives this political failure as a “nightmare.” All the money he has spent trying to force this madness onto the people of Europe with his subversive activist groups is running up against all sorts of resistance. This op-ed is his pathetic last ditch attempt to reverse the momentum.

The only thing Soros has achieved is kiking himself and the Jewish race. By trying to kike the goyim so hard, he has made people rediscover why Jews have been so hated throughout the centuries.

7 Likes

Notice the kike didn’t mention Israel and nationalism.

7 Likes

na·tion

Dictionary result for nation

/ˈnāSH(ə)n/

noun

noun: nation ; plural noun: nations

1. a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

We have NOTHING in common with nonwhites and jews.

6 Likes

i knew that i was going to see a close-up pic of that horrid jew if i clicked the link… OMFG! put him and Ginsberg together and they will turn people to stone at their horrible visage.

of course just the opposite is true… Soros and jews at large have much to lose in these nationalist uprisings. The Yellow Vests KNOW that jews are behind the migrant invasion of their homelands which is what they are fighting against. i’m sure that most would rather be living their lives instead of being attacked by Macron’s thug force. so they are giving a lot of themselves and their lives to counter the evil that jews have done to them and their homeland.

7 Likes

What this evil creature refers to as “pro-Europe” is the complete antithesis of it. I hope his nightmare comes true for him and becomes a waking terror.

5 Likes

Whenever a jew demon talks about "values", he means (((values))).

Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, recently said there must be a special place in hell for Brexiteers. Let's hope George Soros soon has first-hand experience of such a place.

6 Likes

(((values))), aye that word reminds me of (((democracy))) and (((freedom)))…

4 Likes

I’m so sick of this guy and his criminal organizations :anguished:
Das alte Juden-Arschloch soll endlich sterben !!

3 Likes