Jew CNN Analyst Says Voter ID Laws are Racist

Originally published at: Jew CNN Analyst Says Voter ID Laws are Racist | Infostormer.com

The Jew Jeffrey Toobin from CNN was debating Kansas Republican Gubernatorial candidate Kris Kobach on television the other day. The topic of voter ID laws came up. Toobin claimed that voter ID laws are racist and that Kobach was racist for supporting them.

It’s actually the opposite. This kike Toobin is basically saying that blacks are too stupid and lazy to get a government issued ID card. And if they are so incapable that they can’t do this very basic thing, why should they be allowed to vote? Someone of such low agency shouldn’t be allowed to determine the direction of the country. It’s an insane concept.

Kobach would later go on Fox News and talk to Tucker Carlson about the subject. Carlson brought up the fact that you have to show a photo ID to do other things like board an airplane. And of course kikes like Toobin aren’t calling for this practice to end over racism.

Voter fraud is a big problem and making it mandatory for voters to provide an ID would help prevent this. Most states don’t have mandatory voter ID laws and the Democrat Party exploits this for political gain. That’s why Toobin and other Jews are against voter ID laws. This is something that absolutely needs to change.

6 Likes

Dan Rather once got his ass kicked on the streets of Manhattan. The assailants were never caught. Just goes to show you, you never know who you might bump into…

7 Likes

It was a mentally defective person that attacked him yet it inspired a song by REM.
What’s the frequency Kenneth?

@JewboneSoup

3 Likes

Must watch video. The Truth about the Synagogue shooting and who’s really to blame.

4 Likes

The voting law used to say that, in order to vote, you must be a man and own property. Think about that for a moment. If you owned land, you had better control of who was going to levy taxes against you and how they were to be spent.

4 Likes

@ZyKlon The idea that single mothers on welfare have the same “right” to vote as a responsible, property owning White man is absurd. But the kikes and commies planned it that way as part of their scheme to undermine and ultimately destroy our society.

jewmockracy%202

5 Likes

@Spahnranch1969 Great point!
i will ad that to my repertoire in my arsenal of truth while attempting to red-pill my leftist in-laws and imbecilic cucked coworkers.

3 Likes

of course some welfare negroid sow with 6 future felon niglets by 5 male inmates at NU should have the same voice as a white farmer who produces our food.
yessss goooood goyim…muh Capitalism!

4 Likes

The News-Jews don’t like reasonable laws aimed at stopping voter fraud by illegal immigrants. imagine that…

you have to show ID to buy paint. geesh…

3 Likes

Interesting video, but E. Michael Jones comes across as something of a kook. The jews laugh at guys like him, because he makes their job of discrediting opponents a lot easier.

1 Like

Maybe so, but a lot of what he says makes sense.

2 Likes