Jew Chuck Schumer Warns of "Troubling" Russian FaceApp Plot

Originally published at: Jew Chuck Schumer Warns of “Troubling” Russian FaceApp Plot | Infostormer.com

The kike Chuck Schumer is on Twitter babbling nonsense about a diabolical plot surrounding a Russian developed app called FaceApp. He’s saying that FaceApp is part of a Russian conspiracy to obtain data on the American people.

A warning for all Americans:

Millions downloaded #FaceApp from a Russia-based company.

Warn friends and family about the deeply troubling risk that your facial data could fall into the hands of something like Russian intelligence or military. pic.twitter.com/mnhlEeNU58

— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) July 19, 2019

BIG: Share if you used #FaceApp:

The @FBI & @FTC must look into the national security & privacy risks now

Because millions of Americans have used it

It’s owned by a Russia-based company

And users are required to provide full, irrevocable access to their personal photos & data pic.twitter.com/cejLLwBQcr

— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) July 18, 2019

You know what Chuck? You can fuck off with all this Russia bullshit.

Do you know what scares me more? The Jewish company of Facebook which has collected all sorts of data on the American people. Why aren’t you warning the American people of the security and privacy risks of uploading data to Facebook?

Oh that’s right, since it is a company run by Jews, you aren’t going to warn the American people of all the documented security and privacy problems with Facebook. You are instead going to make a mountain out of a mole hill about FaceApp to push your retarded Russia conspiracy narratives.

I certainly wouldn’t encourage people to use this FaceApp thing, but Schumer is whining hysterically about this simply to attack Russia. It’s total bullshit. This kike doesn’t give a flying fuck about the privacy and security of the American people. He only cares what is in the best interest of the evil Jewish race.

8 Likes

i’m signing up asap! they won’t have to steal my data i’ll give it to them if it hastens the demise of the jew leaches on The West.

2 Likes

Yessssth , Russians , goyim…

4 Likes

I’m starting to believe that jews are actually devils or goblins in quasi-human form. They are the very embodiment of darkness and chaos.

4 Likes