Jew Chef and CNN Host Anthony Bourdain Kills Himself

Originally published at: Jew Chef and CNN Host Anthony Bourdain Kills Himself | Infostormer.com

So the Jew chef Anthony Bourdain who was the host of a CNN show called “Parts Unknown” decided to kill himself inside his hotel room. He apparently hung himself by his neck.

I never really had much of an opinion of him. From what I could gather he was just some Jew chef who got involved with television. He apparently involved himself in drugs and other weird shit which was the basis of “Kitchen Confidential” the book he wrote which made him famous.

The thing most worth mentioning about Bourdain is that he was just another anti-White Jew. He promoted White genocide on his show as documented by this clip.

So fuck Bourdain. I’m glad he killed himself. The world is a much better place without him in it. That’s one less Jew trying to promote the genocide of the White race.

10 Likes

Welcome Home My Son.

9 Likes

I would have thought him to be too much of a narcissist to do this. He sounds like a horrible person, and now will not be spewing his poisonous hatred.

5 Likes

I really don’t give a shit about celebrities, whether they be actors, sports figures, media whores or this douche bag, whoever he was. That should tell you how much attention I pay to degenerative American pop culture. Besides, I gave up watching TV & attending sporting events almost 40 years ago!

10 Likes

This jew seemed to have everything to live for, so I’m suspicious about the cause of his death. Some have speculated it was erotic asphyxiation. Or maybe the Clinton Mafia bumped him off. We’ll probably never know the truth. But the general consensus is the guy was a prick.

9 Likes

More than likely he pissed off the wrong kike in the Hollyweird cabal and as they say in the restaurant industry he got the 86.

5 Likes

On his show they were always doing shots of hard liquor. Why? Pushing degeneracy. It’s always interesting how it’s hip to be degenerate when you have correct political views.

5 Likes

download%20(11)

7 Likes

His much younger tattooed girlfriend was cheating on him…

3 Likes

Is she the guinea with the bat-shaped vageen tattooed on her chest? Bourdain should’ve known that eventually she was going to dump him for a younger guy. Or girl.

3 Likes

It’s tough being the old dirty Jew with the young tattoo slut. You know it’s going to happen. He should have gotten her a chastity belt; it could have saved his life!

4 Likes

He didn’t put enough sauce on that tamale.

3 Likes

Seems he had made some enemies.

From the article:
Doorknob Suicides

One of our experts says that cutting off the bloodstream to the brain for 15 seconds causes a loss of consciousness. There are a number of alleged suicides in Europe that appear to be rooted in light strangulation with two fingers first, then hanging of the victim from the doorknob to complete the job. Murder, not suicide. The combination of the doorknob and the scarf appears to be a signature intended to terrorize others who may be thinking about ratting out the elites above them and known to them. I think this trend of hanging oneself on doorknobs with scarves stinks to high heaven. I am having a hard time buying it.

2 Likes

It doesn’t sound plausible to me either,and I seriously doubt a U.S. residential grade doorknob would hold any kind of weight. But I’m not a medical examiner,or a cop,and I’ve never dealt with a suicide in my life.

Has anyone tried just sitting down in front of a doorknob and trying to get an idea of how doable it would or wouldn’t be? I just sat down in front of mine,and it didn’t seem like it would be easy.

3 Likes

So sad he didn’t stick around to see all those lovely ‘cappuccino’ people!

2 Likes

One lefty loon kike down, a few million to go. Hoping this trend becomes popular especially with the likes of horse head deniro.

1 Like

He was one of them, I don’t think he would turn on his people.

Another nail in his coffin. Dude was literally triggering as many kikes as possible.

3 Likes

@Keymod
Waiting for this Jew to meet his Talmudic saviors.

2 Likes

Snaggle tooth bit the big one.