Jew Adam Schiff Still Claims There's Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion

Originally published at: Jew Adam Schiff Still Claims There’s Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion | Infostormer.com

The Jew Adam Schiff is still claiming that there’s evidence of Trump-Russia collusion even though Bob Mueller is not going to indict Trump for any criminal wrongdoing. The kikery never ends with this clown.

Fox News:

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday that he believes there is still “significant evidence of collusion” linking the Russian government with President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, despite reports out of the Justice Department that Special Counsel Robert Mueller will not be recommending any further indictments in his investigation.

“There’s a difference between compelling evidence of collusion and whether the special counsel concludes that he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt the criminal charge of conspiracy,” Schiff said during an interview on ABC’s “This Week.” “I leave that decision to Bob Mueller, and I have full confidence in him.”

“I trust in his prosecutorial judgment,” Schiff added. “But that doesn’t mean, of course, that there isn’t compelling and incriminating evidence that should be shared with the American people.”

What exactly is that evidence kike? If there was something here it would have been leaked by now. Mueller had a multi-million dollar budget at his disposal, loaded his team up with Jews and Democrats and in the end they did not find anything to indict Trump on.

Schiff is trying to say that there could still be collusion even if there was no criminal conspiracy. This Jew is twisting words to make people believe there could still be wrongdoing of some kind. But there’s nothing here and all that is left is to make up bullshit excuses as to why there could be something there. They’re going to claim that William Barr is covering up information if he doesn’t release every little last bit of data gathered by Mueller’s office. They’ll also pivot to the Southern District of New York and retarded shit about Trump paying off Stormy Daniels.

But if they really wanted to get Trump for wrongdoing, they could investigate his ties to Jews and Israel. That’s where the real foreign collusion is. But Schiff won’t do that because he’s a kike. This Russia hoax is just misdirection away from Trump’s obvious MIGA agenda.

5 Likes

It was “real” in his jew mind…thats about it…but at this point i hope this shit continues.
Let these fucken serpent kikes keep overplaying their hand and keep showing the normies the anti-white ,supremacist lunatics that they are !

4 Likes

2019 US Congress jews ( about 2.% of the US population)

Senate

Tammy Baldwin (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
Ron Wyden (D)
Chuck Schumer (D)
Jacky Rosen (D)
Ben Cardin (D)
Chris Van Hollen (D)
Richard Blumenthal (D)
Dianne Feinstein (D)

House

Adam Schiff (D)
Brad Sherman (D)
Pete Aguilar (D)
Alan Lownethal (D)
Mike Levin (D)
Susan Davis (D)
Ed Perlmutter (D)
Bill Posey ®
Lois Frankel (D)
Ted Deutch (D)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
Jan Schakowsky (D)
Brad Schneider (D)
Abby Finkenaur (D)
John Yarmuth (D)
Jamie Raskin (D)
Elissa Slotkin (D)
Andy Levin (D)
Dean Phillips (D)
Josh Gottheimer (D)
Lee Zeldin ®
Jerrold Nadler (D)
Max Rose (D)
Eliot Engel (D)
Nita Lowey (D)
Suzanne Bonamici (D) (Crypto-Jew)
Chrissy Houlahan (D)
David Cicilline (D)
David Kustoff ®
Steve Cohen (D)
Elaine Luria (D)
Kim Schrier (D)

Cesspool of Jews,
89 elected government officials have Dual Israeli-American citizenship
media 100% occupied,
banking 100% occupied,
military lobby 100% occupied,
entertainment 100% occupied by kikes

Now ask yourself how many Dual Citizens serve in Israel’s Government…
The answer is 0…
Israelis consider dual citizens to be a security risk

1 Like

Thanks Steve,great comment , i’ve already copy/pasted it for email preparation for my normie associates.

Basically all democrats. How can people not notice these things?

1 Like

Lee Zeldin is the only R but he also served in the ZOG military supposedly…can you imagine how this kike was coddled by his CO?

oh here it is…lolol i was losing my mind yesterday